williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs Jamison/Mo Williams Update

Just posting this since I've seen a lot of bad info posted about this game today. As recently as an hour ago the word is that Antawn Jamison will NOT be playing. Also, it looks like Mo Williams will be dressed tonight, but Boobie will be starting still.

The O/U on this game seems a bit high for me, but I'm going to wait to play the 2nd half Under 101-103ish.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

You think Cavs get the win?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I got Denver ML

West vs East. West much better to me.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willy22. Take over 105 first half, and then bet the under for the second half. I also bet small on the Cavs -3.5 first half.

I wish I had discipline. If one only invested on the Cavs over first half and under second half all season, one would be sitting on a small fortune.

Doesn't surprise me that Jamison won't play. But thrilled that Mo is dressing. Mo wasn't supposed to be ready intil March.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    You think Cavs get the win?
    Yes, but -7 seems a bit high against a healthy Denver team. Keep in mind the Cavs will be playing without a true backup center tonight and Jamison is not in the lineup yet to share the PF duties with Hickson.

This may sound counter-intuitive, but I believe the Cavs will play better against the Nuggets tonight than they did the last time these teams met because Carmelo is playing this time. With Carmelo out last game the Cavs didn't come in with normal level of energy they would have against a good team.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    Willy22. Take over 105 first half, and then bet the under for the second half. I also bet small on the Cavs -3.5 first half.

I wish I had discipline. If one only invested on the Cavs over first half and under second half all season, one would be sitting on a small fortune.

Doesn't surprise me that Jamison won't play. But thrilled that Mo is dressing. Mo wasn't supposed to be ready intil March.
    I've been doing quite well doing exactly that this year I generally take over in the 1st quarter though. However, 105 still seems high to me, especially since Cleveland's rotation will be slightly screwed up, so I'm going to play it safe and just play the 2nd half under. Good luck though!

To be honest, I'm surprised Mo is in the lineup. He said he didn't have a great practice yesterday, but maybe he's feeling better today.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post

To be honest, I'm surprised Mo is in the lineup. He said he didn't have a great practice yesterday, but maybe he's feeling better today.

Practice... We talkin bout practice??

You gave me enough information to make me feel good about Denver +7

Cavs win a close one late.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Why does Mo Willy make a difference?

Cavs have not shown any signs of struggle without him. ALso when has anybody said, "If Mo Willy was not INJ we would have been much more effective BLah Blah."

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Why does Mo Willy make a difference?

Cavs have not shown any signs of struggle without him. ALso when has anybody said, "If Mo Willy was not INJ we would have been much more effective BLah Blah."

You answered your own question about the angle I am going by.. If he gets minutes tonite it will be disruptive to there flow and game plan. Besides if he ain't sinking 3's he is a huge liability.

I already played Denver before this thread, but liked it more after Williams' news.