Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Wonder why all the big progressive city’s in America like San Francisco/ New York/ Chicago / Los Angeles/ Boston/ Philadelphia are all liberal? Smart people didnt vote for trump !! Only dump red necks in the south !!
    Lol this fkin queer said san fransisco lololololol, i wouldnt live in that dump if i was the head of fkin google and im not just saying that. Plus il pass on all those other dumps too u fkin tard

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Wonder why all the big progressive city’s in America like San Francisco/ New York/ Chicago / Los Angeles/ Boston/ Philadelphia are all liberal? Smart people didnt vote for trump !! Only dump red necks in the south !!
    must be still hurting from the lost.. even with all the cheating going on and still lost.... how has obam been doing for 8 years??? J A C K S HE E T

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Lol this fkin queer said san fransisco lololololol, i wouldnt live in that dump if i was the head of fkin google and im not just saying that. Plus il pass on all those other dumps too u fkin tard
    A toilet plumber like you won’t be able to live in San Francisco co*k sucker!! Only one of the most expensive city’s in America

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

lavar-ball-steve-nash-short-slow-train-lonzo-ball

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/lavar-...in-lonzo-ball/

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

A toilet plumber like you won’t be able to live in San Francisco co*k sucker!! Only one of the most expensive city’s in America
    Lol dude i wouldnt want to be a plumber in san fran, too many tranny bathrooms to unclog

First 12