Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Denver Nuggets shaved big time

Denver up 13 at half, killing them essentially the whole game, up by 18 going into 4th quarter...up 15 with less than 5 mins left, then the turnovers start to commence, bad passes and missed shots...Holy fkking hell I lost about 600 on this game, the NBA is a fkkn disgrace! Every time I lose money on this poor excuse for a sport, it's because of something so egregious!

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

they were in full control. terrible last 5 minutes to lose the game. disgusting

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

Yup had nuggets spread on last leg of a parlay, those last couple minutes were very suspicious especially with Harris fouled misses first two ft’s and fouled end of game makes both

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

And Gary Harris missing both free throws at the end

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Yeah the whole team was in on it

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Quote Originally Posted by jm8122 View Post
    Yup had nuggets spread on last leg of a parlay, those last couple minutes were very suspicious especially with Harris fouled misses first two ft’s and fouled end of game makes both
    Yes exactly! Of course the trolls are going to come in and say otherwise, buthow else are they going to sell tix for this pathetic sport?! Heck even Portland was up by 25 late 3rd quarter, dominating! And guess how much they won by? 7 points!!! Didn't even cover the original spread LMFAO
    All these fourth quarter comebacks are just a way to keep the fans engaged and coming back for more "show" what a friggen joke

IBetYou

You say a multi-billion dollar league is rigged by the players, and I'm the troll. Oh really...

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Nope No different than prevent defense. Sometimes the worse thing you can do is get up alot of points early. Then you just want to kill the clock and get the win. If the game is close and a team pulls away late they continue to play hard because the game was close. One ff the bigger problem with playing favorites of more than 5 points. The more points you lay the more you have to worry about a blowout turned into a close game via prevent defense to burn the clock as long as you get the win
    Last edited by Shutup; 01-17-18 at 06:59 AM.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Every dog last night covered. Wolves were in control and ended up losing SU. Mr Brow came back to send it to OT for Pelicans in the final minutes and win it SU. Mavs were getting beat all game and came back to cover the spread. Blazers were putting a beatdown and let the Suns come back to cover the spread. NBA has been a coin toss all season so far.

IBetYou

I had the T'Wolves last night. Afflalo swung a round house punch at Bjelica and Bjelica gets ejected. Common sense loses. Afflalo/ Aflack needs to retire. It's been about 3 years since he had a good game...

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You say a multi-billion dollar league is rigged by the players, and I'm the troll. Oh really...
    youve no idea. shame i use to use the same logic. such a fool i was