t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Blazers +6/+200

Portland picks up the win in Minnesota tonight.

2 units spread. 1 unit moneyline.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Tailing

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

NBA been a graveyard

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Wizzle good luck homes

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt24 View Post
    Wizzle good luck homes
    Thanks you too.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

GL Wiz. Blazers looked pretty bad there in the second quarter and can't really play any worst and are still only down 14. I might have to make a late night degen play with this being the only game.

KRIT

This team is straight trash. Blazers have been so unpredictable this season. I actually think they have a better record without Lillard go figure.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Blazers are one of those teams you can only back at home. So inconsistent on the road.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Blazers are one of those teams you can only back at home. So inconsistent on the road.
    Not the case this year. They're actually better on the road, straight up and ATS.

They lost 6 straight at home earlier this season. They gotta protect homecourt.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Not the case this year. They're actually better on the road, straight up and ATS.

They lost 6 straight at home earlier this season. They gotta protect homecourt.
    probably the most unpredictable team in the NBA this season. Time to blow up the Lillard and McCollum experiment. Hasn't worked and won't work.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lillard and McCollum they are both failures

Ball hogs do not win NBA

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    probably the most unpredictable team in the NBA this season. Time to blow up the Lillard and McCollum experiment. Hasn't worked and won't work.
    I watch this team a lot. I don't know why I do it to myself. I like both CJ and Dame, but they're undersized and need help on offense. Nurk needs to be more consistent and finish better around the rim.

Shabazz is the man though. I'll be bummed if they let him go before the deadline. He's probably the most desirable player but his salary is low so they wouldn't gain much in that regard by offloading him, unless they combine with a high salary player and get a scoring big man in return.

Zach Collins is still raw but he looks better than I expected. Aminu is their best defender and has shot the ball decently. Harkless has potential but doesn't use it. Evan Turner is only good for the occasional iso $17M mid range bucket.

Bottom line, you know it's bad when you find yourself saying "Pass the fukkin ball to Pat Connaughton"