Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Cavs desperately need a trade.

This team needs to move 3 guys for 3 different guys. They have no prayer of beating G.S. with this team.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Need to trade Lebron and build for future. There fkin done

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

They should trade LeBitch for Steph and wouldn't lose another game... ever.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    This team needs to move 3 guys for 3 different guys. They have no prayer of beating G.S. with this team.
    Beat GS? They ain’t going to make it out of the East to get a chance to play em.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I bet they win the east!! They do this shit every year in the regular season!! The east is pathetic when lebron turns it up in June!! Nobody in the eastern conference beating the cavs !!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I think i heard this same stuff last year
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave Thor4140 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Only gamblers get piss when the cavs didn’t give a shit about the regular season lol - they can finish 8th seed and still win the east!!

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I think i heard this same stuff last year
    People don’t learn lol

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

DeAndre Jordan is on the way.

ikid2groove415

The king LeBron James have made it to 7th finals in a row!! The east just don’t have many good teams- it’s another easy walk to the finals!! Ya really think Toronto or Boston is a serious threat come playoff time? Lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    DeAndre Jordan is on the way.
    Turned down the trade for Isiah

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Turned down the trade for Isiah
    Tristan Thompson + the Nets pick for DJ.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trade Lebron for 5 guys that can win.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Anthony Davis might be on the block.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They have never looked this bad in past runs

Thomas is whore shit

We now know Irving was a major stud

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Thomas hasn't played in like 8 months Gold. Hard for you to understand considering you're 5'3 240. Not the mind of an athlete.

There's a reason the guy averaged 28 last year.

Rose averaged 17 last year. Hasn't played.

Wade didn't play last game, had his birthday party w Drake the night before in Toronto, which explains why everyone was flat.

You telling me a team in the East is gonna beat the Cavs 4 times in 2 weeks? lmao

I do agree though they need to make a move to beat GS

Too many role players on this team. Get rid of Shumpert JR Smith and Tristian Thompson

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

It's been very profitable fading these Cavs lately especially on the road.. AUTO FADE to get PAID..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

nah, they won't trade for anyone because 1. lebrons the best player in the world and 2. Lebron likes to soil the relationship right before he leaves to some degree so it looks like he had a reason to leave... guy is the most calculated person to ever play a sport. Made that BS beef with Kyrie leaving when it was really just a shirade so that Kyrie wasn't looked at as a coward for leaving when Lebron leaves this off season because he would've been hit with the stigma that "he can't win without Lebron."

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

IT needs to get into his groove. When healthy he makes Kyrie his B*****

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are not the same team
    Weak defense
    No chemistry

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

there is no doubt as they need this...

as another poster pointed (mac4lyfe), they were 18-1 before TT came back............

lebron has done pretty well on nba rings, but his teams have been run like fantasy league teams......

cavs need some decent young PG,SG,SF to eat some minutes, especially some young point guards....

and they need a good defensive big man... been an obvious need for both lebron's recent franchises.

TT and brooklyn pick for DJ is ok if lebron stays beyond this year. otherwise, it's a DJ rental to some degree.....

they basically need some functional defensive bigs. then they can guard 3 point line really aggresively... but they probably need someone to take TT......

i suggested biyombo but bad contract... although if lebron leaves, $$$$ and contracts won't mean much for a few years.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

TT and kevin love for either AD or cousins.... i don't know exact contract situations but assuming they are all tied up for some time then it's good for everyone... i do remember there were questions re: cousins resigning so might not be so simple.

kevin love for hassan whiteside.... nerlens noel?... okafor couldn't help this team?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Love isn't the problem GJGM. It's TT, JR and Crowder. They are all playing like stiffs. TT left his heart with his baby mama in LA. JR is scoring about the same points as you and I sitting on our couch and Crowder looks like damaged goods. He's playing under the rim like a kid in grade school. The most troubling thing is that they are ranked 28th in defense. Their defense has been leaking oil since last year. In the past they wouldn't play defense because they knew they could outscore teams but now, they can't make buckets. I think they've scored 100+ points maybe once in the last 5 games. With a horseshit defense, that won't get it done.

Crowder may get it together as the season progresses. TT and JR are worthless. Get rid of them for a bag of chicken nuggets. Find out if Lebron is staying or going. If he commits to staying, get rid of the Brooklyn pick to pick up Jordan. If he doesn't give them an answer, save the pick in case he bolts AGAIN.

The blame has to be put on Tyronn Lue. Every year this team plays like they could give 2 fukkks. Lue's a cheerleader and not a coach. He'll never challenge the refs or Lebron.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    no, I want to make money off Golden State vs the Cavs or Celtics in the Finals

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Love isn't the problem GJGM. It's TT, JR and Crowder. They are all playing like stiffs. TT left his heart with his baby mama in LA. JR is scoring about the same points as you and I sitting on our couch and Crowder looks like damaged goods. He's playing under the rim like a kid in grade school. The most troubling thing is that they are ranked 28th in defense. Their defense has been leaking oil since last year. In the past they wouldn't play defense because they knew they could outscore teams but now, they can't make buckets. I think they've scored 100+ points maybe once in the last 5 games. With a horseshit defense, that won't get it done.

Crowder may get it together as the season progresses. TT and JR are worthless. Get rid of them for a bag of chicken nuggets. Find out if Lebron is staying or going. If he commits to staying, get rid of the Brooklyn pick to pick up Jordan. If he doesn't give them an answer, save the pick in case he bolts AGAIN.

The blame has to be put on Tyronn Lue. Every year this team plays like they could give 2 fukkks. Lue's a cheerleader and not a coach. He'll never challenge the refs or Lebron.
    You assume LeBron would tell the truth! As if he was up front with the HEAT before leaving them, or the cavs before that...

IBetYou

They need to trade for DJ regardless. If you have a window for a title you jump through it head first. You don't worry about a phuckin pick hahaha

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You assume LeBron would tell the truth! As if he was up front with the HEAT before leaving them, or the cavs before that...
    From what I heard in Cleveland, he never said a thing. He didn't even tell his boys. He said he made the decision that morning but I think he made it when he took off his shirt when he lost to the C's. I think he made his decision to leave Miami after Riley barred his entourage and when he didn't resign Mike Miller because he wanted to save a few pennies. Lebron was pissed.

I think he's learned from his "Decision". If he's smart he would tell the organization up front so that they can make the right moves. Anything less and his name becomes mud again in Cleveland, although I don't care. He won us a title finally. He can't do any wrong in my book. I'm good.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    They need to trade for DJ regardless. If you have a window for a title you jump through it head first. You don't worry about a phuckin pick hahaha
    Can DJ help you or hurt you when GS goes to small ball? He played well when the Clips beat GS the other night but I'm not sure he or Love is in the lineup when they play GS?? I'm really interested to see them play Monday. If the Cav's can't get hyped up for that game, they might as well gut the team. Thomas and Crowder both used to give GS fits as Celtics. Maybe they do the same for the Cavs. I think the Cavs are better matchup for GS this year than last year. We'll see how they look Monday. I got my popcorn ready.

IBetYou

I think he's good vs the Warriors because of his offensive rebounding and lob dunking. There's a new term in the NBA these days; vertical spacing ..he does it. I see the Cavs and the Bucks fighting for him at the deadline, although they quite like him in la too.

ikid2groove415

Add a guy that can’t play late in games because he can’t shoot free throws lol!! I don’t see Jordan doing much vs the Warriors the last few years

ikid2groove415

This up coming draft is loaded !!no way Cleveland gives away that pick

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Add a guy that can’t play late in games because he can’t shoot free throws lol!! I don’t see Jordan doing much vs the Warriors the last few years
    When has the hack-a-dj actually worked? Every time I see it the strategy backfires. Backfired bigtime on the Spurs that year they got eliminated in the 1st round vs the Clippers.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Can DJ help you or hurt you when GS goes to small ball? He played well when the Clips beat GS the other night but I'm not sure he or Love is in the lineup when they play GS?? I'm really interested to see them play Monday. If the Cav's can't get hyped up for that game, they might as well gut the team. Thomas and Crowder both used to give GS fits as Celtics. Maybe they do the same for the Cavs. I think the Cavs are better matchup for GS this year than last year. We'll see how they look Monday. I got my popcorn ready.
    They'll get up for it. But you got to remember Thomas hasn't played real basketball in like 8 months bro. And that's not even taking into account that he hasn't played with this team, with these players. It's gonna take a good minute for them to develop the chemistry. I expect them to lose a fair amount of games the next month. In about a month, we'll see the real Cavs. With Isiah at 100 and Rose back, that is a very deadly 1-2 PG combination, and easily the best in the NBA. Do not underestimate Derrick Rose. He averaged 17 last year and he's gonna be go against the likes of scrub backup PGs going forward....

Just think about that... He's never got to face that type of weak competition in his life. He's going to dominate.

Goat Milk

The East is so bad. The Celtics aren't good. A key player on their team is Terry Rozier. Enough said bro. What you think will happen to that guy in a playoff series against Derrick Rose? A straight wrap for him.

Al Horford gets swept in the playoffs every year by Lebron.

Lebron and a bunch of a scrubs can beat Boston. Lebron averages like 35 in the playoffs in recent years. Lol. You think some 20 year old little boy like Jaylon Brown is gonna guard Lebron for 7 games in the playoffs? Lol the kid will be on the bench with his head down every game in foul trouble. You can mark my words on that.

It is a mistake to judge Cleveland on the reg season. Big mistake. Playoff Lebron is a different beast. How many times does this guy have to remind you?

No one in the East is beating them 4 times in 2 weeks. That's a guarantee.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cwnotorious

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

They will lose to the Celtics in the playoffs. Love is old and slow, smith is pure locker room cancer that can't shoot, IT can't defend if his life depended on it and TT is literally cursed. Warrior sweep whoever makes it to the final always.

12 Last