Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5624

Are Cavaliers worse off with Isaiah Thomas?

Just asking.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Why isn't Lebron sitting? He is still out there playing down 25 with a game tomorrow. They were down like 35 early in the third. It wil take time just like it always does with a top talent player before you figure it out

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Only in defense

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

I've said it before, Calderon did a solid job for them. He got everyone in the right place and he hit the open shots. No doubt they're better with Thomas, but obviously experiencing teething problems right now.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I've said it before, Calderon did a solid job for them. He got everyone in the right place and he hit the open shots. No doubt they're better with Thomas, but obviously experiencing teething problems right now.
    i think they need a functional plus PG. they need better than calderon (a younger JC?) but isiah doesn't fit with lebron. he's more of a "lead guard" type than a PG. and lebron is already a "lead SF"....

they should have turned kyries into something complentary with lebron. same with kevin love if they trade him (i don't know his contract status myself)

basically need some functional PG's (delon wright from toronto. that level player), perhaps more shooters, and absolutely definitely a defensive big man type. biyombo from orlando would be brilliant. 4 players on offense with biyombo setting screens. very tight 3 point defense with a strong defensive center.

lebron's rosters in miami and cleveland have been too much like fantasy teams. partially his fault although obv. he's done ok on NBA rings.

IBetYou

Biyombo isn't going anywhere, he's on a horrendous contract courtesy of the Magic.

gojetsgomoxies

Biyombo isn't going anywhere, he's on a horrendous contract courtesy of the Magic.
    that's was in the back of my mind......... TT is so mediocre........ TT for BB? not sure other teams would want TT though. and all i know is he makes alot. don't know how long.............

bebe will be a great pickup for another team some day soon.. but toronto shouldn't trade him to cleveland........

anyway, cleveland needs a good defensive big man. must be some out there. like a much younger tyson chandler

IBetYou

Bebe looks like he belongs in a latin america gang with all that tat on his face. Knucklehead. On second thoughts, Whiteside was a late bloomer so I guess there's hope for him...

gojetsgomoxies

Bebe looks like he belongs in a latin america gang with all that tat on his face. Knucklehead. On second thoughts, Whiteside was a late bloomer so I guess there's hope for him...
    but you don't need these guys to do much but hang near the defensive basket, block shots (or threaten to) and grab rebounds... especially the raptors who have never been a passing team (improved recently)....

i'm surprised teams haven't done the 4 quick, smallish for position players and one defensive big man....

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

This team is sick of Lebron's nonsense and blaming. Looks like the Cavs have given up on him.

IBetYou

Calderon back at the point tonight. No athleticism but such a heady player ...makes everything easy. Like Jason Kidd at the tail end of his career.

Cubs2016
    Cubs2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5307

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Why isn't Lebron sitting?

He'll be out most of the 4th when it's already a blowout.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

just blew a 22 point lead

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    just blew a 22 point lead
    unbelievable.......... for people suggesting lebron is the problem, i have no idea what to say

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Last edited by Thrilla; 01-12-18 at 10:49 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Just asking.
    You cannot win with a 5'9" guy. That's why the Celt's dumped him.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they are better...Like last season CAVS just don't care about seeding in playoffs...NBA energy and team cohesion most important they are fine

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You cannot win with a 5'9" guy. That's why the Celt's dumped him.
    Mag is right. Ainge saw that this could be the highest value Thomas will ever have for a trade. What a great trade.