i4CastDubs
    i4CastDubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

1/4 Thursday Night *PRIMETIME TRIPLE*

Yesterday's Disaster
    The reason why I do not provide an analysis on my picks is simple, I don't bet teams, I bet numbers. Yesterday was the perfect example of me betting numbers and not teams and going against my gut feeling, and it bit me last night with the Lakers getting blown out by the Thunder and not even coming close to covering the 6 point spread. Every instinct I had told me not to bet it, let alone make it my biggest rated play (5*), but the teams I had in my database for this situation were 34-8 over the L/3 seasons and 11-3 STD. I will not change my approach because simply, one cannot win every wager he or she makes.

Thursday Night Games Road Advantage?
    We have 2 unique situations for both road teams tonight as they are essentially in back-to-back travel-less road games.

GSW@HOU - The Warriors played last night just under 240 miles away from Houston (Dallas), where they barely escaped with a 3 point victory. Meanwhile, Houston played on the road in Orlando where they earned an 18 point victory.

OKC@LAC - The Thunder played at the Staples Center last night against the Lakers whom they crushed and have no traveling whatsoever in this back-to-back road game. Also, playing in LA for Westbrook and George is virtually a home game for them as that's where they are from (near).

Thursday Night *PRIMETIME TRIPLE*
    Risked 3.36 units to win 3 Oklahoma City Thunder -112 vs Los Angeles Clippers

YTD: 2-3 (40%) -$550

i4CastDubs
    i4CastDubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

*** ADDED TOTAL ***
    Risked 3.09 units to win 3 UNDER 212.5 -103 Oklahoma City Thunder @ Los Angeles Clippers