1Q: 1-0
    1H: 1-0
    #1 Sides: 41-20-1
    #1 Totals: 39-23

Picks

Sides: (1) Mil, (2) Phi, (3) Was

Totals: (1) Phi ov, (2) Mil ov, (3) Was un

One play:

Milwaukee Bucks +1, laying $110 to win $100 – I did divide my bet up with the moneyline, too, to save on juice in case it loses. This is more of a gut-shot play using the motivational angle for Milwaukee, who has a double-revenge spot. I wonder if Cleveland just has a matchup advantage over the Bucks, but the Cavs beat Milwaukee twice early in the season, before they went on their 13-game winning streak. King James and his Court has won 18 of their last 19. So this means Cleveland beat Milwaukee twice before they figured things out and started playing well their last 19 games. The Bucks have the motivational spot and I will ride that spot just about every time I see it.

Good Luck.

brewers7
    brewers7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

36-19 (regular season), +$1510.

Sides: 18-8
    Totals: 16-7
    2H: 0-4
    #1 Sides: 42-20-1
    #1 Totals: 39-24

Picks

Sides: (1) Cha, (2) Orl, (3) Uta, (4) Dal, (5) SA, (6) Hou, (7) Sac, (8) Mem, (9) Pho, (10) Min, (11) Atl, (12) Mia

Totals: (1) Atl ov, (2) Cha un, (3) Hou ov, (4) Dal ov, (5) Uta un, (6) Mia ov, (7) Pho un, (8) Min ov, (9) Sac un, (10) SA ov, (11) Orl ov, Mem un

One play:

Charlotte Hornets +2.5, laying $110 to win $100 – I will probably sprinkle some of this bet on to the moneyline to reduce juice in case this play loses. The Hornets had lost 5 straight home games before beating the Hardaway and Porzingis-less Knicks at home last time out on Monday. You can take this two ways:

1: The Hornets snapped that 5-game home losing streak and are now ready to make a little run of wins at home (they were 8-3 at home before that 5-game losing streak), or

2: The Hornets beat a Knicks team who were missing two key players and are horrible on the road (2-9 now).

I am choosing to believe that Charlotte, now healthy (except for Cody Zeller) is about to get hot at home again after snapping that 5-game home losing streak.

Good Luck.

Thoughts: Orlando has a nice chart-play but chart-plays are not as effective when bad teams have them. The Heat have a chart-play to the Over. Detroit has a strong chart-play to the over. I do not have them ranked higher due to other factors pointing to the under for those two games. Debating a play on my #1 Total, which lost last night after I had won 7 straight #1 Totals. Charlotte has 5 straight unders and Toronto under 4 out of their last 5.

brewers7

36-20 (regular season), +$1400.

Sides: 18-9
    #1 Sides: 42-21-1
    #1 Totals: 39-25

Picks

Sides: (1) Tor, (2) Mem, (3) Chi, (4) NY, (5) Uta

Totals: (1) Tor un, (2) Chi ov, (3) Mem ov, (4) NY ov, (5) Uta un,

Wednesday review: Bad play and very bad rankings on my picks. I had 12 winners out of 24 possible plays, so I should have done way better with my top 3 sides & totals than 1-5 and 0-2 on my two #1 picks. Bad night. No excuses. I was due for a bad night. I am due for a bad stretch, so beware. I started the season 4-7 and have gone 32-13 since then, so there may another 4-7 coming. I will skip an official play tonight.

Thoughts: No play because my top 3 sides are pretty even and I do not want to play all 3. Toronto is the best team out of those top 3 picks and the 76ers are reeling, so that is my #1 side. If Embiid somehow plays tonight, then I would not be the Raptors. Chicago has won 7 straight and more importantly Covered 8 straight. The Celtics have not lost 2 in a row straight up since the first 2 games of the season. If Donovan Mitchell plays for Utah, then I would lean to the Over and if he does not play then I lean to San Antonio on the side. Memphis has been awful, but this is a game they should absolutely win with Booker still out for Phoenix. I expect the Grizz to win this one.

brewers7

#1 Sides: 43-21-1
    #1 Totals: 39-26

Picks

Sides: (1) Cha, (2) Was, (3) Det, (4) LAL, (5) OKC, (6) NO, (7) Dal, (8) Den, (9) LAC

Totals: (1) Cha ov, (2) Det ov, (3) LAC ov, (4) Dal ov, (5) NO ov, (6) Was ov, (7) OKC ov, (8) Den un, (9) LAL un

Debating a play for tonight. I will post one if I take one.

Thoughts: Obviously I like the Overs tonight. There are several chart-plays to the Over (picks 1, 2, 4 & 6) and then teams on current Over streaks (picks 1, 3 & 5). Since Charlotte has the chart-play and Milwaukee is 8-0-1 to the Over their last 9 games, that game is my #1 total. Sticking with that game, I just do not understand the Milwaukee line being only 5 points over Charlotte. Looks like the trap of the night. The Hornets just got torn to ribbons by the Raptors last time out at home and the Bucks beat the red-hot Cavaliers straight up last time out, and Vegas is going to post Milwaukee (10-5 at home) as 5-point chalk over Charlotte (2-11 on the road)?? I simply do not get it. I have no choice but to make the Hornets my #1 side of the night because I just do not like a lot on the Sides tonight. I do like several Overs. I just do not know if I can bet real money on the Hornets tonight, though. They have been so, so bad lately. I thought they would come out and win their last one against Toronto, but it was not close after the 2Q. However, that Vegas line tells me that Charlotte will cover and probably win the game outright.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

The sides are good for ML or spread? Thank you

brewers7

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    The sides are good for ML or spread? Thank you
    Spread...

brewers7

Picks

Sides: (1) LAL, (2) Atl, (3) NO, (4) Uta, (5) Was, (6) Phi, (7) Cha, (8) Mem, (9) Den, (10) Chi, (11) Pho, (12) Sac, (13) Bkn

Totals: (1) Atl ov, (2) NO ov, (3) Chi ov, (4) LAL un, (5) Was un, (6) Den ov, (7) Phi ov, (8) Mem un, (9) Pho ov, (10) Bkn un, (11) Sac un, (12) Uta ov, (13) Cha un

Los Angeles Lakers -2.5, laying $110 to win $100 –Portland struggled mightily without Lillard last night at home as Denver hammered them by 17. The Lakers have lost 3 straight home games, but 2 were OT losses to Golden State and the other was a loss to Houston during their 14-game winning streak. The Lake-Show lost a tough one to Golden State last night and they played Cleveland and the Knicks tough on the road before losing and the Knicks game went to OT. Lakers have covered 4 straight and 6 of 7 and are a stronger team at Staples.

Thoughts: Still have a chart-play on Dallas for the Over. Atlanta 5-1-1 ATS on back-enders this season. Miami missing a boatload of players tonight. Bulls have covered 9 straight although the Celtics have a revenge spot after a 23-point loss at Chicago 12 days ago. Jaylen Brown returns tonight for Boston. Wizards coming off an embarrassing 35-point loss last night to Brooklyn and Orlando still short-handed and awful so this is a huge bounce-back spot for Washington if they can figure things out tonight. Clippers in a big let-down spot after a huge upset win over Houston last night.

brewers7

Bad break on Saturday as Brandon Ingram was scratched a couple hours after I bet and posted my Lakers play. Had I seen that, I would have added my top total as another play since I would not have liked that Lakers play after seeing that news. This is why I do not like making too many plays way in advance as this is what can happen.

Moving on.

36-21 (regular season), +$1290.

Sides: 18-10

Picks

Sides: (1) Cle, (2) OKC, (3) Was, (4) Min, (5) Phi

Totals: (1) OKC ov, (2) Cle un, (3) Min un, (4) Was ov, (5) Phi un

Cleveland Cavaliers +4.5, laying $110 to win $100 – I may have doubled this bet had Golden State not lost their last time out against Denver and have their 11-game win streak snapped. However, Houston recently had a 14-game winning streak snapped by the Lakers at home and they immediately lost their next game at home to the Clippers. Remember, Golden State is short-handed. No Curry and they have other players questionable. Plus, we have the “Eliminated from the playoffs revenge angle” in play here, an angle that states that a team (Cavaliers) were eliminated from the playoffs the season before by their opponent (Warriors) and this is the first time they are playing this season, which gives Cleveland a strong revenge angle. The Cavs have won 19 of their last 21 and 6 straight vs. the Western Conference. King James can downplay the importance of this game all he wants, but he will show up in front of a national audience and take over this game if he has a chance to.

Oklahoma City Thunder +2, laying $110 to win $100 -- I feel that this OKC is almost as strong as my Cleveland play because I feel that the Thunder are finally starting to figure things out. OKC has won 4 straight and 6 of 7 and they seem to have found a spot for Melo (outside the 3-point line) as he is shooting a lot more 3’s the past few games and this seems to be working for the Thunder. The Rockets had won 14 straight before losing to the Lakers and Clippers during the last 2 games of their home stand. Chris Paul was injured and is doubtful to play and Clint Capela is questionable again for the Rockets. This game has the same angle as the Cle/GS game, too, as Oklahoma City was eliminated from the postseason last season by Houston in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs last season and are playing the Rockets for the first time this season.

Good Luck.

Thoughts: The Wizards game has the same angle, too, as Washington was eliminated by Boston in the Eastern Conference semifinals last year and are playing the Celtics for the first time this season, thus making this an automatic default play, just like the Thunder and the Cavaliers. I do not have any strong opinions on the totals, but I obviously fee that my #1 total is my best total, although I feel my top 3 sides are all stronger than my #1 total. I am debating a play on the Wizards, too, as that line looks trappish.