IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Mirotic

Playing like an all-star. Never seen him play this well. Shooting lights out, getting his own shot, playing defense...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

seen it before, he doesnt sustain it but the Bulls think hes good for it which is why hes still there I guess

IBetYou

Spectacular meltdown by the Sixers tonight. Simmons was smirking at Bulls defenders after every hoop. Seemingly never fails, that when you get cocky in a B-ball game it comes back to bite you (psychological thing I reckon).

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    seen it before, he doesnt sustain it but the Bulls think hes good for it which is why hes still there I guess
    He seems to be getting his own shot more easily these days. They have better shooters around him (Markkanen/ Portis) than in years past so he has more room to operate. They also have a true PG, which helps.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I like Dunn I'm glad he got a shot at starting pg early in his career instead of backup at minny. zach lavine comes back too, they have too much depth at pf though, the guys you mentioned but all solid players

IBetYou

I like Dunn too. Bulls won that trade. Butler doesn't belong on a young team, here or there -back issues for him already

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17537

Jimmy Butler is the reason Wolves are above .50. Bulls can develop talents 2-3-4 years, I'd rather have a winning team with KAT and Wiggins.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    Jimmy Butler is the reason Wolves are above .50. Bulls can develop talents 2-3-4 years, I'd rather have a winning team with KAT and Wiggins.
    T'Wolves are mediocre. If they kept Dunn they could say in a few years they might be really good. They can't say that now. They blew it.