No plays tonight. Only one game, which really is not fair for my #1 picks as I have no choice but to have whatever I pick in this game count as “highly rated” plays.

I am on the same side as the public on both plays, which always bothers me. Especially when the public is heavily on these plays. The total looks fishy to me as it looks too obvious to take the Over. Seems like Vegas wants me to take the Over. The Bulls have not had 3 Overs in a row and the Lakers have not had 4 Overs in a row this season. However, if this game goes Over, that is exactly what will happen for both squads.

I want to take the Bulls so bad on the Side, but I just cannot do it. I am hoping the Lakers win over Denver was not an aberration and that Los Angeles can win two games in a row for the second time this season. The Bulls are 1-7 on the road and the Lakers are 5-5 at home. The Lakers are 2-5 on the Road, however, both wins were against Phoenix. The only wins against quality teams for the Lakers have come at Home. Not that Chicago is a quality team, of course.

No way I am betting these plays tonight as I feel almost as strongly that Chicago and the Under will come in. I really should take the Under because I feel that total is just too damn low, Vegas is suckering me into taking that Over. So be it, my gut says Lakers and the Over.

Second-half plays have been terrible. 3 of those 4 losses came in Cleveland cavaliers games. So I need to stay away from any Cleveland 2H plays as I do not have a read on them at all. Maybe I will start taking 2H totals until the Sides shape up.

Record:

24-14 (regular season), +$860.

Sides: 14-7
Totals: 9-3
2H: 0-4
1Q: 1-0
#1 Sides: 24-11
#1 Totals: 25-10

Picks

Sides: (1) LAL

Totals: (1) LAL ov