brewers7
    brewers7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

NBA Sunday, 11-19-17...

I am not crazy about this board for Sunday. My Picks are below, but I may not have a play today.

Notes: The Lakers line looks fishy to me so I am picking them as my top side. The Orlando line looked a little fishy to me yesterday so I was going to pick Utah as a top 3 play and then changed my mind upon further review, and whenever I change my mind on a pick, I automatically drop it to the bottom of my rankings. This Lakers line actually looks more than a little fishy. It looks a very fishy to me as Denver just whipped New Orleans by 32 points and the Lakers just got beat by Phoenix at home last time out. The same Suns squad who gave up 90 points the night before at home vs. Houston.

John Wall is questionable for the Wizards on Sunday, so there is a part of me who wants to take Toronto now in case Wall is out and the line moves up slightly. The Wizards already beat the Raptors at home earlier this season. The Under is certainly stronger if Wall is out. Toronto is favored by 5.5 and the total is 211.5 overseas.

Normally I would love this Golden State / Brooklyn game Over except I am worried that the Warriors could crush them and then we would have a fourth quarter slow down.

If I have a play, it will be posted. If not, I will be stalking for second half plays.

Record:

24-12 (regular season), +$1080.

Sides: 14-6
    Totals: 9-3
    2H: 0-3
    1Q: 1-0
    #1 Sides: 23-10
    #1 Totals: 23-10

Picks

Sides: (1) LAL, (2) Tor, (3) Det, (4) Chi, (5) Mia, (6) Bkn

Totals: (1) Tor un, (2) Det un, (3) Bkn ov, (4) Chi un, (5) Mia un, (6) LAL ov

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

I thought that Lakers line was fishy as well. The RLM is supporting that argument.