Record:

21-9 (regular season), +$1110.

Sides: 11-5
    Totals: 9-1
    2H: 0-3
    1Q: 1-0
    #1 Sides: 17-9
    #1 Totals: 19-7

I will not have a long write-up today but will have a brief one when I post a play.

Initial thoughts: My focus will be on the early game, Toronto at Boston. No line posted in any books that I can see, although I did see an overseas line of the Celtics -1.5, 209.5. Al Horford is probable, although Kyrie Irving is questionable. I can easily see my top side and top total coming from this game. I am waiting for Irving’s status.
    Detroit has a small number vs. Miami and the public is on the Pistons early on. The line looks low to me, but if Vegas is opening the line at 2.5, there obviously is a reason they are opening it at 2.5.

There is a chart-play to take Houston Under after their 5-game Over streak ended vs. Memphis last night. Of course, the game barely went Under and I am not sure Indiana is a team who can deliver an Under vs. the Rockets. The public will be all over Houston as a small road dog. Small chart-play to take the Pacers after their NC4 ended last time out when they Covered at Chicago.

OKC had their 6-game Under streak snapped in convincing fashion Friday against the Clippers at home. Thing is though, the Thunder are 8-1 to the under in all games that were not back-end of back-to-backs this season. It may be better to look at the small chart-play for Oklahoma City on the Cover side as they had their NC4 snapped last time out when they Covered against the Clips. Dallas is 0-3 SU in back-enders, but they did cover one of those games when they played Memphis in a home-and-home on back-to-back days. Memphis led that back-ender vs. Dallas by 19 at the half before squandering the lead in the second half and only winning by 5.

Back early this afternoon either just before or just after the NFL games start with at least one play.

moki
    moki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

so you will take the HEAT due the suspicious line?

brewers7
    brewers7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

Quote Originally Posted by moki View Post
    so you will take the HEAT due the suspicious line?
    Not betting it, but picking it....

Toronto Raptors -3, laying $110 to win $100 – Kyrie Irving will not play this game. Al Horford is back. The Celtics rose up without Irving when he left the game early against Charlotte and then fell behind by 18 points on numerous occasions during that game. Hard to rise up 2 games in a row. I like the Under, too, but not sure yet if I am taking that.

Picks

Sides: (1) Tor, (2) OKC, (3) Hou, (4) Mia

Totals: (1) Tor un, (2) OKC ov, (3) Mia un, (4) Hou ov