NBA Sunday, 11-05-17...

Record: 14-8 on the season, +$520.

Sides: 7-5
    Totals: 6-1
    2H: 0-2
    1Q: 1-0
    #1 Sides: 12-7
    #1 Totals: 14-5

Utah / Houston over 202.5, laying $110 to win $100 – This matchup presents a yet another double chart-play to the Over… Houston has a chart-play to the Over and so does Utah… These teams played 3 times last year and every game went Over… A lot of times this does not mean anything, except in this case, Utah was dead last in the league in Pace last year and are also dead last in Pace this year…. Houston was third in Pace last year…And although they have dropped to 13th in Pace this year, one could argue it’s early in the season and that can change…But what last year’s 3 Overs tells me is that when Utah plays Houston, they tend to play at Houston’s Pace when they play the Rockets…. I am hoping the same thing happens today….

Sides: (1) Ind, (2) Was, (3) LAL, (4) Orl, (5) Mia, (6) Cha, (7) Uta, (8) SA, (9) Por, (10) Atl

Totals: (1) Uta ov, (2) Orl un, (3) Was un, (4) Cha ov, (5) Por un, (6) LAL ov, (7) Ind ov, (8) Atl ov, (9) SA ov, (10) Mia ov

moki
    moki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 529

CAn you say why ind?

brewers7
    brewers7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

Quote Originally Posted by moki View Post
    CAn you say why ind?
    Sure...I will preface this by saying I had no game today that jumped off the page at me for the Sides....When I look at the board, there is usually at least one Side and one Total that usually jumps out at me and I then "investigate" (handicap) those plays to verify them as a play to bet on... So nothing jumped out at me at all today on the Sides... Which means there is not much difference between my top 5 plays...

But what I did notice when looking at the Indy/NY game is that Porzingis had a monster game against Denver on 10/30 with 38 points and 7 boards...He then had 19 points and 5 boards against Houston on 11/1....he then bounced back with another monster game, 37 points and 7 boards vs. Phoenix... I see it as a let-down spot for Porzingis...NY has yet to beat a team who has a winning record right now and Indy played Philly very tough right down to the end as that 11-point loss is a little deceiving....

I am taking the better team here, that's all and not over-reacting to the Porzingis dunks on Sportscenter and his big games of late sandwiched around a let-down game....Not s super-strong play for me as I did not bet it...

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

My man, almost nailed the over in the 3q!