firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Somebody ban this idiot. Clogs up the board everyday bashing SBR pros. Ban the prikkk

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    philly made a mistake, got caught and learned a lesson..However, he has been verified to be a real person and met numerous posters all over the globe(Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Vegas). He has been seen spending money and is obviously doing ok for himself.

morino on the other hand gets caught for numerous transgressions and is a master at evading questions and truths...guy can't even afford $100 to go pro...laughable to call people broke dikks when he can't even cough up a Benjamin to support the site and a great charity...thinks hitting 55% is a badge of honor or something
    LMAO, learned his lesson - he's the same douche bag he's always been. If he learned his lesson was he and all you other broke shits still trolling me. Met people all over the globe - the broke dik took a trip to costa rica SBR paid for, he's not charles lindbergh.

55% is very good, its great - if you hit 55% long-term you will be a very rich person - the fact you don't know that shows what I think everyone already knew - you, Phillyguy, shock broke diks who couldn't make money betting if they tried.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Somebody ban this idiot. Clogs up the board everyday bashing SBR pros. Ban the prikkk
    LMAO, broke dik losing bettor who tries to sell his trash picks wants me banned - only in this thread.

firedawg

Pathetic

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    You went 0-4 this week in the NFL, you lose money gambling every week, you can't spell basic words, you're a dumbfuk and loser - go away.

Supersilvaa
    Supersilvaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

for today Take Portland -2.5
    Knicks - moneyline.

thomorino

Pathetic
    Keep suking dick and begging to get back on an internet betting forum you pathetic piece of shit.

Supersilvaa
    Supersilvaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

for today - Knicks - Moneyline
    Portland - 2.5

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hitting 55% would be fine but he claimed to have a record of 55% each year in the nfl on pregame

his nfl pregame record IN REALITY is 39-40-3

and that is on posted picks, not contests

right around .500 like almost everyone else over time

BRKATZ WIN/LOSS RECORDSHOWAll Time Yesterday Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 12 Months Current Season Prior Season All Time

PICK TYPEAll All Sides Totals RLMLPL

PICK SIZEAll Picks All Picks 2* (Daily Doubledown) Only

SPORT
    WINS
    LOSSES
    TIES
    WIN %
    $ (WEIGHTED)
    CFB
    20.0%
    -$328.00
    MLB
    40.5%
    -$2,257.00
    NFL
    49.4%
    -$521.00

Lmao, my best year at pregame, this year, I hit nearly 65% on over 70 picks, https://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f...k-and-write-up.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    no. It just proves you're a little bitch who was afraid he'd get his ass kicked in Costa Rica by Jeff so you came up with some bullshit lie about taking a vacation that's never happening. You're a fukin coward Mr. Katz
    I'd kick the shit out of you little fake lying cuntt of a human being - the person you are referring to didn't even go to Costa Rica - lying again.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

buried

broke dikk

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Supersilvaa View Post
    for today Take Portland -2.5
    Knicks - moneyline.
    I hit Portland at -3 and have them to win their division at +1400, I think the books have undervalued them all year - not a big bet though off big win against OKC.

thomorino

buried

broke dikk
    LMAO, I hit 55.7% you piece of shit, all you do is troll. Look at your post history - you pollute the forum with your stupid comments everyday. Suk philly's dik, ask for a ride in the range rover, and try and make 1 unit betting.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

very testy today Katz

thomorino

very testy today Katz
    Lol, and my name is not Katz.

firedawg

Kids got some fire in him lmao

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'd kick the shit out of you little fake lying cuntt of a human being - the person you are referring to didn't even go to Costa Rica - lying again.
    We are having an open house at my course on Thursday for new members....come on down...I'll show you around then knock your fukin head off your shoulders....or come into the city....I don't want to hear come meet me at the dog park, you're the type of prick that would call the police the minute you saw any range rover pull up

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, and my name is not Katz.

of course his name isn't Katz because any normal human being would pick the screen name BRKATZ when that's not his name

thomorino

We are having an open house at my course on Thursday for new members....come on down...I'll show you around then knock your fukin head off your shoulders....or come into the city....I don't want to hear come meet me at the dog park, you're the type of prick that would call the police the minute you saw any range rover pull up

of course his name isn't Katz because any normal human being would pick the screen name BRKATZ when that's not his name
    LMAO - because seeing broke dik in a used range rover is so intimidating - I'd kick your shit in before you even opened your mouth.

Dumbfuk the screen name is a middle name.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You are a goddamn waste of O2
    FFS, it's like your 7 yr old kid arguing over Barney at every Fukking turn

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

You went 0-4 this week in the NFL, you lose money gambling every week, you can't spell basic words, you're a dumbfuk and loser - go away.
    Oh Little guy, the funny part about that Is that in searching for my record you skipped over my bet last night that I know you saw that was rather large. Counsel, how many L's are you going to take on this forum? I could've lost last night and be down even more but don't let that lead you to believe that makes you any less of a fraud. So glad you give me the opportunity to put you in your fraudulent place over and over again. You're the gift that keeps on giving. Please show me where I've made grammatical errors.

By the way, I went 1-4 this week, so by your math I hit 65%, no?
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-07-17 at 07:16 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

"KATZ IS MY MIDDLE NAME"

firedawg

Everyone should just ignore the dumb fukk. Obviously he’s a dillusional idiot

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

"KATZ IS MY MIDDLE NAME"
    little guy really tried calling me out like me going 0-4 on Sunday makes him less of a fraud wannabe tout when he knows damn well I had a dime on the lions last night. Guy is too phukin dumb.

thomorino

little guy really tried calling me out like me going 0-4 on Sunday makes him less of a fraud wannabe tout when he knows damn well I had a dime on the lions last night. Guy is too phukin dumb.
    Lol, you couldn't make money betting if your life depended on it.Clown dumbfuk. Keep betting CJ beathard.

thomorino

Oh Little guy, the funny part about that Is that in searching for my record you skipped over my bet last night that I know you saw that was rather large. Counsel, how many L's are you going to take on this forum? I could've lost last night and be down even more but don't let that lead you to believe that makes you any less of a fraud. So glad you give me the opportunity to put you in your fraudulent place over and over again. You're the gift that keeps on giving. Please show me where I've made grammatical errors.

Lol, ok little guy, post your record for the year. And, I'm still waiting for you to find 1 record that's wrong in any of my over 100 threads - guess I'll be waiting a while dumb piece of shit.

thomorino

"KATZ IS MY MIDDLE NAME"
    Lol. douche bag, keep posting fake betting tickets, your reputation on the forum is gone.

thomorino

Lol, little guy, you've said 100 times I'm a fraud, yet you lose in every sport and can't point to a single record I have that is wrong. Your grammar is horrible, you frequently spell simple words incorrectly, and you are up at midnight taking pictures of my twitter feed - your a dumbfuk and a loser.

thomorino

Everyone should just ignore the dumb fukk. Obviously he’s a dillusional idiot
    Can you got back to offering to suck dick to get back on the forum, get lost.

thomorino

LMAO, the odds that someone as stupid and horrible of a bettors as you has a dime or bet a dime is funner than the posts you and philly post each day.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Lol, ok little guy, post your record for the year. And, I'm still waiting for you to find 1 record that's wrong in any of my over 100 threads - guess I'll be waiting a while dumb piece of shit.
    5 "picks" last Saturday and you claim a 3-1 record!!!
    Watch that!!
    Now what??

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    5 "picks" last Saturday and you claim a 3-1 record!!!
    Watch that!!
    Now what??
    LMAO, I'm going to assume you are high or drunk, I explained that I was 3-1 because 1 game pushed.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

LMAO, the odds that someone as stupid and horrible of a bettors as you has a dime or bet a dime is funner than the posts you and philly post each day.
    Ok.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Then your 3-1 proclamation is dead ass wrong
    Just admit you intentionally deceived to increase your % or $
    Stop deflecting
    I'm going to assume you aren't very smart

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Then your 3-1 proclamation is dead ass wrong
    Just admit you intentionally deceived to increase your % or $
    Stop deflecting
    I'm going to assume you aren't very smart
    How penetrating stupid are you - all my records are win-loss, and a push would move the percent a half a point - get lost broke dik.

First 123456 ... Last