lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Stephen Curry no suspension?

This retard threw his mouth guard at an official. How many games?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

None, he's Stephen Curry.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He threw it at a fan in the finals two years ago. He needs to be suspended.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Did he take a knee during the anthem? If he did I'd like to see if he gets a suspension for that??? Lol kinda..

I've noticed the TV networks are now cutting the Nation Anthem out for most sporting events to avoid trouble.. Smart move by leagues, networks and business probably when it comes to money.... I looked all day for any sporting events to show the National Anthem before hand and no dice.. None showed it...

I guess this is the new America we live in now with sports.. Young people and kids won't hear or see the AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM before every sporting event that is nationally televised..... What a shame.

Being patriotic is now a thing of the past.. Live with that team owners and leagues..What a disgrace!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-23-17 at 12:15 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Agreed

Didn't he get ejected ? They are probably going to hit his pockets as well .. he's in the heat of the game, calm down laker

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

They look stupid with their mouthpiece hanging out of their mouth after every play.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    They look stupid with their mouthpiece hanging out of their mouth after every play.
    True, why are they even wearing a mouth piece anyways? What are they going to a sparring match in a boxing or MMA gym or something? It's a joke they even throw in the mouth piece anyways in the NBA... NBA is not boxing or MMA..

When I go into a boxing or MMA gym in the past the first thing they asked me is did you bring your mouth piece.. I say yes I did... If I played basketball in the play ground in LA the last thing that would come to mind is bringing a mouth piece.. Just saying..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-22-17 at 11:53 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This aint the 60's Jibs, basketball is a contact sport today.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-22-17 at 11:59 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This aint the 60's Jibs, basketball is a contact sport.
    Is it? Does Curry really take it to the hole that often and get hit in the grill?.. Last time I checked Curry is a 3 point perimeter player and shooter..

I don't see teeth flying on every drive to the hoop these days.. Besides most of these players have the best dentists anyways.. Gold or diamond caps or gold implants here and there is probably something they want anyways... ...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-23-17 at 12:07 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This aint the 60's Jibs, basketball is a contact sport today.
    Mahorn and Laimbeer in the 90's

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Did he take a knee during the anthem? If he did I'd like to see if he gets a suspension for that??? Lol kinda..

I've noticed the TV networks are now cutting the Nation Anthem out for most sporting events to avoid trouble.. Smart move by leagues, networks and business probably when it comes to money.... I looked all day for any sporting events to show the National Anthem before hand and no dice.. None showed it...

I guess this is the new America we live in now with sports.. Young people and kids won't hear or see the AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM before every sporting event that is nationally televised..... What a shame.

Being patriot is now a thing of the past.. Live with that team owners and leagues..What a disgrace!!!!
    ugh, they never showed it on tv to begin with until all the nonsense started, other than maybe some big games like at the world series or something.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    ugh, they never showed it on tv to begin with until all the nonsense started, other than maybe some big games like at the world series or something.
    Maybeeeey.....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ghetto hump

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

guys sense of entitlement is annoying. silver spoon kid and they try making Lebron look feel like an Uncle Tom when he came from sleeping in a car at one point in life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Being patriotic is now a thing of the past.. Live with that team owners and leagues..What a disgrace!!!!
    Yes stop focusing in on black trash, America sick of them and do not want to see them

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

A freaking sporting event is not a special event. They are not worthy of the natl anthem being played, tbh.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

In the end it's all ab the $$$. National anthem was introduced to football and basketball by none other than big govt with straight cash incentive

Surprised no one brought this up despite all the horse sht chatter that has been going on with this anthem circus

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Just another example of wasting taxpayer dollars. This shit does not create patriotism. Values are learned at home.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He should be suspended 1 game.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He should be suspended 1 game.
    Totally agree.

Adam Silver is so scared of these black athletes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Silver like Pop black lovers

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Magic Johnson - "They would have boycotted me"

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Thrown mouthpiece 1-2 games suspension. A worn jockstrap thrown 5-7 game suspension.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Totally agree.

Adam Silver is so scared of these black athletes.
    Did you see Kerr's comments? I like him but he can be an annoying douche sometimes.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Did you see Kerr's comments? I like him but he can be an annoying douche sometimes.
    Yeah so arrogant. California clown

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hotdog curry

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Stop it. NFL just been doing the anthem with the players on the field since 09. And they got paid big bucks to do so. Just watch the game and hush. No need to turn sporting events into military commercials. It's promotion. Paid promotion. Advertising. Not some emotionally deep spiritual bond you are making it out to be. Get a grip pal
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave smittyallsports 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Step is a punk, he thinks his shiiit don't stink. He walks around the court like he's so cool.. GS losing games at a record pace now so how cool is he and that now?.. Karma...

Love when stacked like the Warriors start losing games, players get frustrated start throwing mouth pieces, ejections happen. Hope this losing continues and they miss the playoffs ...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Actually jib, curry is the man despite his demeanor

He's a transcendent player that has changed the way the game is played just like dirk amongstothers have done before him

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Step is a punk, he thinks his shiiit don't stink. He walks around the court like he's so cool.. GS losing games at a record pace now so how cool is he and that now?.. Karma...

Love when stacked like the Warriors start losing games, players get frustrated start throwing mouth pieces, ejections happen. Hope this losing continues and they miss the playoffs ...
    he has taken it to new level this season it seems but who hasnt after 2 titles

and he looks like he is even closer to coming out of the closet too

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Actually jib, curry is the man despite his demeanor

He's a transcendent player that has changed the way the game is played just like dirk amongstothers have done before him
    He is garbage. He had a good run. Without Durant he can't do shit

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

True, why are they even wearing a mouth piece anyways?
    I had to get 32 stitches upper lip and 13 bottom lip when I went up to block a shot and the guy jumped back into me. I almost bit off my entire upper lip. It was hanging off and I lost damn near half a pint of blood.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen guys lose teeth playing ball. I seen a guy fall flat on his face and his 2 front teeth chipped off into the hardwood. That was some crazy shit. If you play competitively, you are going to catch an elbow. Try playing against Vernon Maxwell back in the day. That mutherfukker had some of the sharpest elbows and liked to throw them to get by you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

and yes Curry should have gotten suspended. He is a repeat offender. No one wants his drooling mouthpiece land in their beer.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I'm sure the NBA doesn't look at it this way but id suspend him because the game was pretty much over. If he got kicked out in the 1st quarter maybe you say he served his time.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

NBA Refs know Curry hates Trump....

Curry not getting the calls this year

12 Last