Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    don't forget kevin ware i think that is the worst I've ever seen
    I've been watching a lot of sports and the number 1 by far was UH receiver Edwards on a utility cart. His leg almost was cut off by the cart. This video is not for the squeamish, you've been warned.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I had a major ankle sprain a half a year ago, it was so bad I couldn't put weight on it for 3 days, ballooned up so big I couldn't wear a shoe for a week.. I was running and hit a tree root in tall grass, all weight came down on the complete fold and I went down.. Worst pain ever when it happened, felt like someone put a knife in my ankle..

I've had bad ankle sprains many times before but this last one was the worst ever. Ankle just getting back to 100 percent now, it's been almost 6 months.. Still gets stiff once in a while though.. I think I tore something..

Anyways, I can't imagine this break being any more painful then my severe ankle sprain.. You take the pain and go forward...I couldn't sleep the first night from the pain and I was pounding advils to...

My ankle looked worse then in this random ankle sprain picture below..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've been watching a lot of sports and the number 1 by far was UH receiver Edwards on a utility cart. His leg almost was cut off by the cart. This video is not for the squeamish, you've been warned.

Still hard to beat the Anderson Silva kick and break.. QB Joe Theisman break back in the day was bad too..

This one is pretty bad ...

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I had a major ankle sprain a half a year ago, it was so bad I couldn't put weight on it for 3 days, ballooned up so big I couldn't wear a shoe for a week.. I was running and hit a tree root in tall grass, all weight came down on the complete fold and I went down.. Worst pain ever when it happened, felt like someone put a knife in my ankle..

I've had bad ankle sprains many times before but this last one was the worst ever. Ankle just getting back to 100 percent now, it's been almost 6 months.. Still gets stiff once in a while though.. I think I tore something..

Anyways, I can't imagine this break being any more painful then my severe ankle sprain.. You take the pain and go forward...I couldn't sleep the first night from the pain and I was pounding advils to...

My ankle looked worse then in this random ankle sprain picture below..

A sprain is a tear.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...g-injury-speak

First 1234