Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Black Lives Matter

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-bul...223615980.html

Funny that this happened, I was thinking to myself earlier today (being a former high-calibre basketball player myself (Ex-Yugoslav ethnic background))... There are so many good white players that go unnoticed and/or not drafted in the NBA and was trying to figure out the reason aside from the NBA like the NFL being a primarily "black" league.

The best I could come up with is it helps shovel money into the black community (even though it goes to a small percentage, you would assume some trickle down economics), moreover it keeps people employed doing something productive. Really though it's because they know the white man can make it on his own... Sad that some good players never get the chance they deserve, even if it would be coming off the bench.

The problem is you cannot take the thug out of the hoodrat, case and point in the article. I'm sure Nikola was yipping at him good, but that's sports. Think he was shocked a white boy wasn't ready to take his shit, the man took one for the team, hope this gets the media attention it deserves. It won't. What a dumbass though, 22 years old ready to get his life going, brings out the inner-thug in him.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-bul...223615980.html

Funny that this happened, I was thinking to myself earlier today (being a former high-calibre basketball player myself (Ex-Yugoslav ethnic background))... There are so many good white players that go unnoticed and/or not drafted in the NBA and was trying to figure out the reason aside from the NBA like the NFL being a primarily "black" league.

The best I could come up with is it helps shovel money into the black community (even though it goes to a small percentage, you would assume some trickle down economics), moreover it keeps people employed doing something productive. Really though it's because they know the white man can make it on his own... Sad that some good players never get the chance they deserve, even if it would be coming off the bench.

The problem is you cannot take the thug out of the hoodrat, case and point in the article. I'm sure Nikola was yipping at him good, but that's sports. Think he was shocked a white boy wasn't ready to take his shit, the man took one for the team, hope this gets the media attention it deserves. It won't. What a dumbass though, 22 years old ready to get his life going, brings out the inner-thug in him.
    Bobby Portis sucks. Bulls should get rid of him, and fire their upper management as well (Gar Foreman & John Paxson). They need to clean house all the way at the top.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

What's the whole story? Is there more info than this article?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    What's the whole story? Is there more info than this article?
    We need to wait and see...