suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Bulls -7.5

I never bet NBA games but i think im gonna have to start doing it once the college season is done. I dont ever do NBA games because the scoring is so high and i have no idea ever of whats going to happen lol. And once College bball is done I wont have anything to bet. So are the bulls a safe pick on tonights game against the knicks?

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Derrick Rose and Joekim Noah are back, and that's according to today's Chicago Tribune, and Nate Robinson could be out for tonight, plus it's -7 right now for the Bulls. There's nothing not to like about the Bulls tonight.

BOL to your play tonight!

Riff Raff
    Riff Raff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    Derrick Rose and Joekim Noah are back, and that's according to today's Chicago Tribune, and Nate Robinson could be out for tonight, plus it's -7 right now for the Bulls. There's nothing not to like about the Bulls tonight.

exactly why I just bet the bulls

chadodaddio
    chadodaddio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

LOVE YHE PLAY IM ON BOARD

Ulyses
    Ulyses's Avatar Become A Pro!

like this play tooGL

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I'm on the Knicks, 0-4 in their last 4 road games including 1-3 ATS. They are due for a cover against Chicago who they have played in two low scoring games this season. Gimme the 7.5.

Neptune
    Neptune's Avatar Become A Pro!

The knicks will shock the world tonight. I have a funny feeling NYK ML for me

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Source on Noah playing? most places I look say questionable.

Chateaugay
    Chateaugay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love bulls ml to play it safe. will parlay them with heat

delldog
    dogs day today
    delldog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Thanks for the update.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Source on Noah playing? most places I look say questionable.

Chicago Tribune's headline on their Sports page --> http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/

bcc8264
    bcc8264's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like knicks here

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

* Nate Robinson (flu) didn't travel with the Knicks to Chicago for Tuesday's game.

* Joakim Noah is "almost certain" to miss his fifth straight game with plantar fasciitis on Tuesday. The Bulls play four games in five nights and Vinny Del Negro said the team may rest him for "maybe two or three or four or five games." His foot is still sore and won't improve without rest, so this isn't too surprising. Bench him and think about deploying fill-in center Brad Miller.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

* Nate Robinson (flu) didn't travel with the Knicks to Chicago for Tuesday's game.

* Joakim Noah is "almost certain" to miss his fifth straight game with plantar fasciitis on Tuesday. The Bulls play four games in five nights and Vinny Del Negro said the team may rest him for "maybe two or three or four or five games." His foot is still sore and won't improve without rest, so this isn't too surprising. Bench him and think about deploying fill-in center Brad Miller.

It was a sweet day for me tonight!