IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Bobby Portis returns tonight, while his victim remains sidelined

How is that fair? He punches out Mirotic and is now back from the suspension before Mirotic is cleared. Hoiberg talks about team needs, rather than ethics. Gotta be more to sport than winning & losing, especially for a team that isn't making the playoffs anyway.

Jimmy Butler was right about them. BAAAAD organisation.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Anyone that ever lived in Chicago (I was one of them) can tell you that the management in that city is spoiled. They can treat their players like crap and/or put a garbage-ass product on the floor and still fill the stands with fans that don't know any better & corporate clients. It's a result of the Jordan dynasty and being a large market at the same time. Their management is like a good old boys club.

I live near Detroit now. It is way different out here. Pistons fans don't roll to squat unless they feel like there's a good product on the floor.

IBetYou

Like the Knicks of 10 years ago. Imagine the Spurs' GM saying well yeah what he did was wrong but we're really happy to have him back because we need the rebounds...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Was this just teammates fighting one another? Why should he have to sit past his suspension until another recovers. Was the suspension tailored to Mirotic's recovery? If so thats silly kid stuff.

IBetYou

He got an 8 game suspension for punching Mirotic (who's clearly not built to fight). No problem with that, but he should be held out & traded, like what the Suns are doing with Bledsoe.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    He got an 8 game suspension for punching Mirotic (who's clearly not built to fight). No problem with that, but he should be held out & traded, like what the Suns are doing with Bledsoe.
    So whats the problem, he served his suspension. Do you realize how much money he lost with that also. What do you mean clearly not built to fight, lol.

IBetYou

The problem is Mirotic is demanding a trade. Why should he be forced to decide between playing with the guy that broke his face or going some place else? I was taught an eye for an eye. Maybe he will retaliate. Just mis-management by the Bulls ultimately, and it says a lot about them and where they're going (i.e no where).

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Just look at who is in charge of the Bulls. Any humility John Paxson had as a 3 point sharpshooter in the early 90's Jordan era is basically gone. He's a cocky SOB, actually similar to Jordan in that sense lol. Yeah Vinny Del Negro was a sucky coach, but John Paxson literally choked the guy because he was pissed off at him.

And Gar Foreman? Just look at that guy. I wouldn't trust him with handling a few bucks cash at a Sunday church collection. These guys only care about doing as little actual quality GM work as possible while still enjoying all the easy ticket revenue.

IBetYou

I'd forgotten about that choking thing. That's hard to imagine haha

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Mirotic needs to get over this. Guy is on mega bucks. He provoked the incident and Portia decked him. These things happen all the time. Your a pro, get on with it. Not all team mates have to be kidding and hugging all the time. He should be doing what ever it takes to help his team

jtoler

Yea teammates scuffle all the time, I bet Mirotic wont run up on anyone else anytime soon.