jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I knew it to Fox would've been the steal of the century if he went to Cleveland

Sacramento laughed at Cleveland

Not going to be a lot of interest in Irving meaning nobody is giving up a great player for him

This has to be the silliest trade the I've ever seen as Irving is a ball hog and is a big part of Cleveland offense he doesn't play second fiddle to James

Has to be more of a personality conflict

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Fox a stud. Will be best nba player in this draft
    Last edited by Mackballs; 07-23-17 at 08:43 PM.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

Irving seems like one of the good guys of the NBA. Probably offended by something James did.

jjgold

No way it is about being bigger part of offense

The loser averaged 25 a game

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Fox has legs like a chicken and cannot shoot he will be pretty good but I would probably ship him for Irving.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Irving and love have NEVER had anything close to a winning season when they were the team centerpiece. I think kyrie had a 19 win season as the primary for cavs 1 yr

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Irving and love have NEVER had anything close to a winning season when they were the team centerpiece. I think kyrie had a 19 win season as the primary for cavs 1 yr
    He wants to score 30 and win 20 games a year

Team ball only wins in nba

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He wants to score 30 and win 20 games a year

Team ball only wins in nba
    Send him to OKC. Imagine him and Westbrook beating each other up on the court
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Irving is a sure thing, one of the elite players in the NBA.

Although fox has potential to reach his level, there are no guarantees. And even if he does, he's doesn't have the size to be much better than Kyrie is now.

It's silly of the Kings to not do the trade unless there is more to the story

jjgold

Like I said you can't win with elite guards like Irving that play no defense and do not pass

He's a losing player unless with an all time great like James

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Like I said you can't win with elite guards like Irving that play no defense and do not pass

He's a losing player unless with an all time great like James
    you can win with guys like that if they shoot 3's well like curry/thompson

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you can win with guys like that if they shoot 3's well like curry/thompson
    Thompson and Curry actually play defense... Kyrie pretends. Not as hard as James Harden though

shadymcgrady

Kyrie is a makeshift, rag tag player. A very skilled but scrap baller due to his size

Many elite stars today do not demonstrate good defense but succeed in wins and even championships in done respects.

The difference is the ability or ATHLETIC capability of said superstar. Lebron for example was a nonexistent defender while he was ascending in his career but got a pass bc of his athleticism and his potential to pkay good defense rather than being unable to perform.

It is assumed that at some point stars with such capability will improve their defense in order to win and while it isn't a complete 180 degree change in mindset, it has happened when stars want to try and win.

Kyrie simply does not have the athletic capability to turn that switch even if he wanted to one day. He's a street ball version of Mike conley

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Thompson and Curry actually play defense... Kyrie pretends. Not as hard as James Harden though
    he doesn't pinch people all the time like harden either

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Irving is a sure thing, one of the elite players in the NBA.

Although fox has potential to reach his level, there are no guarantees. And even if he does, he's doesn't have the size to be much better than Kyrie is now.

It's silly of the Kings to not do the trade unless there is more to the story
    Stupid idea. Fox is their franchise player and will be for years to come. Irving would be out of town in 3 years.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Stupid idea. Fox is their franchise player and will be for years to come. Irving would be out of town in 3 years.
    Fox may be out in a few years as well. Why do you think Fox is going to stay after his contract but Kyrie wouldn't? By the time Fox is on Kyries level his contract will be up and he'll be out too

If you're serious about winning, go with the sure thing. 3 years a long time to build around and try to convince Kyrie to stay.

IBetYou

Because Fox is on a rookie contract. Look at other kids in the NBA; there's a reason they don't switch teams after their 4 year deal is up. They get a lot more if they accept the extension before the 4th year. Fox will be in Sacramento long enough for them to build around him.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Because Fox is on a rookie contract. Look at other kids in the NBA; there's a reason they don't switch teams after their 4 year deal is up. They get a lot more if they accept the extension before the 4th year. Fox will be in Sacramento long enough for them to build around him.
    The rest of his life? It's Sacramento

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Not his whole life but he will sign the first extention with them. Would be leaving a ton of money on the table if not. Almost assuredly more years then they could hope to have Kyrie for.

IBetYou

Randidive needs to sack d'alessandro/ divac and then sell the team, and then they will have a chance...

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The rest of his life? It's Sacramento

Webber never stay in SAC..he would fly in all the time from LA.

He will sign extension..They all do

Like kyrie never wanted to stay with Cavs but when they came to his house in Jersey on the first day of free agency he sign that day!

shadymcgrady

Randidive needs to sack d'alessandro/ divac and then sell the team, and then they will have a chance...
    Randadive needs to jump off a bridge and take James dolan with him

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

People forget how horrible Cleveland was before James came back and horrible Cleveland was when James would sit out. Kyrie Irving is nothing close to a point guard - he makes no one else better and plays no defense. He belong in New York where he can put up the stats and with Porzingis doing nothing but shooting threes because he can't post up or drive to the basket. I think his feelings were hurt that Cleveland mentioned him in trades - I think he stays.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    People forget how horrible Cleveland was before James came back and horrible Cleveland was when James would sit out. Kyrie Irving is nothing close to a point guard - he makes no one else better and plays no defense. He belong in New York where he can put up the stats and with Porzingis doing nothing but shooting threes because he can't post up or drive to the basket. I think his feelings were hurt that Cleveland mentioned him in trades - I think he stays.
    Yeah we forgot... that's why it was all brought up in posts #1-6. Stick to giving us tennis fades

thomorino

Yeah we forgot... that's why it was all brought up in posts #1-6. Stick to giving us tennis fades
    I didn't lose a dime with the tennis plays I posted and am up very nicely this year with my baseball plays - most of which are documented in the contest. Your comment that Kyrie lacks athletic ability is laughable - Kyrie's problem is he thinks like a shooting guard - he doesn't see the court like a point guard and can't be a centerpiece of a team - he's as athletic as anyone in the game. Keep trolling.

milwaukee mike

i guess it's a done deal then... since no #5 picks have ever failed to be the most awesome thing ever

oh wait
    sacramento 2012 #5 pick thomas robinson

2013 #5 alex len
    2014 #5 dante exum
    2015 #5 mario hezonja
    2016 #5 kris dunn

so please forgive some of us if we don't write fox in as the franchise player for years to come JUST YET

shadymcgrady

I didn't lose a dime with the tennis plays I posted and am up very nicely this year with my baseball plays - most of which are documented in the contest. Your comment that Kyrie lacks athletic ability is laughable - Kyrie's problem is he thinks like a shooting guard - he doesn't see the court like a point guard and can't be a centerpiece of a team - he's as athletic as anyone in the game. Keep trolling.
    He lacks size and strength compared to the elite players at his position. Westbrook, wall, lillard, etc. The only body type that is comparable to his is curry but curry is an exception. Kyrie is a streaky shooter at best in comparison to curry.

I'm sure u always win pal, I wouldn't be trolling if we met up in real life, puzzy

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i guess it's a done deal then... since no #5 picks have ever failed to be the most awesome thing ever

oh wait
    sacramento 2012 #5 pick thomas robinson

2013 #5 alex len
    2014 #5 dante exum
    2015 #5 mario hezonja
    2016 #5 kris dunn

so please forgive some of us if we don't write fox in as the franchise player for years to come JUST YET
    Lol - this draft was far deeper than 2013-2016 drafts - in fact Fox would have been the #1 or #2 pick in those drafts. Len wasn't very good in college - Maryland was horrible, exum was 18 and never played in college, hezonja never played in college, and dunn was good but not great in college. Comparing Fox to those players is laughable. Fox dropped in this draft because it was the deepest draft in at least 5 years he's not a great perimeter shooter - no one questions his athleticism - he destroyed Ball all game long sweet 16.

thomorino

He lacks size and strength compared to the elite players at his position. Westbrook, wall, lillard, etc. The only body type that is comparable to his is curry but curry is an exception. Kyrie is a streaky shooter at best in comparison to curry.

I'm sure u always win pal, I wouldn't be trolling if we met up in real life, puzzy
    Your a fool - let's first start with your comment that he lacks size and strength - do you even watch the NBA. What kind of idiot thinks Lillard is much stronger than Irving - have you ever seen these guys even play.

Irving is bigger and stronger than Lillard who is 195. He's about the same size as Wall -1 inch and 10 pound lighter. He's built much bigger and stronger than Curry.

I don't always win never said I do - I do win more than I lose and I've posted nearly 200 baseball picks and am up double digits -what have you posted.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

best draft since bron's draft

shadymcgrady

Your a fool - let's first start with your comment that he lacks size and strength - do you even watch the NBA. What kind of idiot thinks Lillard is much stronger than Irving - have you ever seen these guys even play.

Irving is bigger and stronger than Lillard who is 195. He's about the same size as Wall -1 inch and 10 pound lighter. He's built much bigger and stronger than Curry.

I don't always win never said I do - I do win more than I lose and I've posted nearly 200 baseball picks and am up double digits -what have you posted.
    My youngest brother actually played aginst Irving in a summer league game back in the day. I saw him then but it was before even his duke days. He was tiny, the best player on the court 10 times over but tiny.

Point is that his size makes him unathletic in terms of nba standards.

I don't post my picks, they would be great fade material especially with all the chasing I do but I will most definitely beat ur puzzy a$$ anyday

thomorino

Yeah little guy - people grow in high school and college. To say that Irving who is 6-3 205 pounds and a great athlete, bigger than Lillard, Paul,Curry, and other elite point guards, lacks size and athleticism, makes you look like a fool. He's bigger than Isiah Thomas, Lillard, Curry, and Chris Paul - your comment makes no sense. Kyrie Irving is great athlete - he's had 2 issues his whole career - injuries and problems with the fact he doesn't make anyone else better. Size and athelticism have never been an issue for him - you need to watch more basketball. Feel free to post your plays.

milwaukee mike

Lol - this draft was far deeper than 2013-2016 drafts - in fact Fox would have been the #1 or #2 pick in those drafts. Len wasn't very good in college - Maryland was horrible, exum was 18 and never played in college, hezonja never played in college, and dunn was good but not great in college. Comparing Fox to those players is laughable. Fox dropped in this draft because it was the deepest draft in at least 5 years he's not a great perimeter shooter - no one questions his athleticism - he destroyed Ball all game long sweet 16.
    even so, maybe we should let at least part of his nba career play out before saying how much better he is than all of those guys

and i love the euphemism of "not a great perimeter shooter"... he shot less than 25% from 3 point range, kyrie shot 46% from college 3

shadymcgrady

Yeah little guy - people grow in high school and college. To say that Irving who is 6-3 205 pounds and a great athlete, bigger than Lillard, Paul,Curry, and other elite point guards, lacks size and athleticism, makes you look like a fool. He's bigger than Isiah Thomas, Lillard, Curry, and Chris Paul - your comment makes no sense. Kyrie Irving is great athlete - he's had 2 issues his whole career - injuries and problems with the fact he doesn't make anyone else better. Size and athelticism have never been an issue for him - you need to watch more basketball. Feel free to post your plays.
    U wouldn't be so cavalier in ur talk if we met in person puzzy, stay coward behind the keyboard

12 Last