jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Isaiah Thomas was a killer on Pistons Great ball distributor and played solid defense Irvings a sweetie that likes it in the ass

Lillard another loser these guys just have a great offense of skills but do nothing to make their teammates better

Stat guys

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well those guys all suck so I wouldn't say that's a big statement - but Fox didn't take that many 3s in college so saying he's 25% from 3 point range isn't a meaningful stat. Many players good and bad were not good perimeter shooters when they came into the league - they got better working hard - he's 18. Kobe and Lebron couldn't shoot at all from 3 point range early in their careers. I don't see Fox as a superstar but I do think he will be much better than the players taken in recent drafts in the top 5.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-24-17 at 02:41 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    U wouldn't be so cavalier in ur talk if we met in person puzzy, stay coward behind the keyboard
    i like the thrown in pun

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Isaiah Thomas was a killer on Pistons Great ball distributor and played solid defense Irvings a sweetie that likes it in the ass

Lillard another loser these guys just have a great offense of skills but do nothing to make their teammates better

Stat guys

Thomas was a great defender - shutdown Jordan in key games in the 1980s - but he wasn't a great ball distributor neither is Lillard. I don't think Lillard's a loser though - he plays great in big games and in the fourth quarter and he's a much better shooter than Kyrie.

Kyrie's stats don't look great but he's great in big games most of the time just not a true point guard.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i like the thrown in pun
    I'm pumped up mike, this summer has been making me belligerent. Betting tennis and baseball not at all like basketball or football as usual and I've been getting my a$$ kicked at the gym by these mma enthusiasts. It converged from boxing to mma bc no one boxes anymore

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Stat guys
    No one plays defense anymore, go through every position from 1 to 5. The nba has evolved just like the nfl has to generate more scoring and casual fan interest. Mlb screwed up big time, should've just allowed hgh, Barry Bonds should've been a transcending player for the sport to keep up

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

shady ur a funny guy

shadymcgrady

Why is that toler? I've been getting worked over every week by these clowns. Should've stuck to basketball tournaments but this is less time consuming. Don't have the time anymore to workout AND spar after work

jtoler

i just think allowing hgh would have been very damaging to sports in general. i agree betting tennis can give one a headache.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    i just think allowing hgh would have been very damaging to sports in general. i agree betting tennis can give one a headache.
    I only bet the majors have done decently - I can't imagine betting these smaller tournaments where you have to know hundreds of players and worry about players throwing matches.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-24-17 at 03:14 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

NBA TRADE RUMORS: STRONG FAVORITES EMERGE FOR KYRIE IRVING

Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving has requested a trade out of Cleveland. Here are the teams favored to land him.
    Daniel Cypra

Irving reportedly asked to be moved before the NBA Draft, and according to the offshore sports book BookMaker.eu, several strong favorites to acquire him have emerged.

CBS SPORTS: POSSIBLE DESTINATIONS FOR KYRIE
    Irving averaged a career-best 25.2 points last season. He also shot a career high 47.3 percent from the field and dished out 5.8 assists per game. He'd be an instant difference-maker wherever he lands.

According to ESPN's Ian Begley, the New York Knicks have "strong interest" in Irving, and BookMaker.eu agrees.
    The Knicks are +350, or 7/2 favorites to trade for Irving, the best odds of any single team. You'd make $350 from a $100 bet. Carmelo Anthony could be on the move back to Cleveland in a trade, where he'd team up with LeBron James.
    The team with the next best odds is the San Antonio Spurs, who are 4/1 to land Irving. According to Pounding the Rock, the Spurs could trade Tony Parker, Danny Green, Dejounte Murray, and a first-round pick for the 25-year-old in a potential blockbuster.
    The Miami Heat are +550, or 11/2, to trade for Irving. According to Hot Hot Hoops, "A Heat trade [for Irving] would probably start with Goran Dragic and Justise Winslow." Miami also has Hassan Whiteside, Goran Dragic, Dion Waiters, and James Johnson to possibly offer.
    The Minnesota Timberwolves are 7/1 to land Irving, the fourth-best odds of any single team. According to Bleacher Report, a trade to Minnesota would likely require a third team's involvement, but Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns are reportedly recruiting Irving.
    The odds of Irving staying with the Cavs and competing for a fourth straight Eastern Conference title are 10/1.
    Any other team, otherwise known as the "field," is 2/1.
    From BookMaker.eu: Which team will Kyrie Irving be traded to?

• New York Knicks +350
    • San Antonio Spurs +400
    • Miami Heat +550
    • Minnesota Timberwolves +700
    • Not Traded Before 2017-18 Regular Season Starts +1000
    • Field +200

shadymcgrady

Knicks a bad bet, historically speaking they would only get a tenth of kyrie value for melo in any trade they make

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Cavs aren't going to trade for a washed-up Parker and a 3&D guy. Wiggins makes sense. Imagine that... Wiggins back in Cleveland.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If the Heat could just get rid of Goran, and Winslow with a 1st rounder then that would be good for them. Minny should go for it, and just throw all their bums to the Cavs, and a pick.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

T'Wolves made a big mistake giving Thibs the GM role. He's an elite assistant coach - the very best in fact - but nothing more.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    NBA TRADE RUMORS: STRONG FAVORITES EMERGE FOR KYRIE IRVING

Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving has requested a trade out of Cleveland. Here are the teams favored to land him.
    Daniel Cypra

Irving reportedly asked to be moved before the NBA Draft, and according to the offshore sports book BookMaker.eu, several strong favorites to acquire him have emerged.

CBS SPORTS: POSSIBLE DESTINATIONS FOR KYRIE
    Irving averaged a career-best 25.2 points last season. He also shot a career high 47.3 percent from the field and dished out 5.8 assists per game. He'd be an instant difference-maker wherever he lands.

According to ESPN's Ian Begley, the New York Knicks have "strong interest" in Irving, and BookMaker.eu agrees.
    The Knicks are +350, or 7/2 favorites to trade for Irving, the best odds of any single team. You'd make $350 from a $100 bet. Carmelo Anthony could be on the move back to Cleveland in a trade, where he'd team up with LeBron James.
    The team with the next best odds is the San Antonio Spurs, who are 4/1 to land Irving. According to Pounding the Rock, the Spurs could trade Tony Parker, Danny Green, Dejounte Murray, and a first-round pick for the 25-year-old in a potential blockbuster.
    The Miami Heat are +550, or 11/2, to trade for Irving. According to Hot Hot Hoops, "A Heat trade [for Irving] would probably start with Goran Dragic and Justise Winslow." Miami also has Hassan Whiteside, Goran Dragic, Dion Waiters, and James Johnson to possibly offer.
    The Minnesota Timberwolves are 7/1 to land Irving, the fourth-best odds of any single team. According to Bleacher Report, a trade to Minnesota would likely require a third team's involvement, but Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns are reportedly recruiting Irving.
    The odds of Irving staying with the Cavs and competing for a fourth straight Eastern Conference title are 10/1.
    Any other team, otherwise known as the "field," is 2/1.
    From BookMaker.eu: Which team will Kyrie Irving be traded to?

• New York Knicks +350
    • San Antonio Spurs +400
    • Miami Heat +550
    • Minnesota Timberwolves +700
    • Not Traded Before 2017-18 Regular Season Starts +1000
    • Field +200

I think their is value on Miami at +550 and not traded at +1000 by process of elimination. San Antonio has nothing to deal - Cleveland doesn't want Gasol at age 37 and Leonard is untouchable. The Knicks won't deal Porzingis. The Timberwolves just acquired Teague and he can't be traded until December plus the only player Minnesota would deal is Wiggins and Cleveland wouldn't want him. Miami makes sense - Pat Riley is the type of GM who could pull it off and Miami could deal Dragic and Johnson or Whiteside and Winslow with a first round pick. If Cleveland could get rid of Thompson's horrible contract by packaging Irving and getting Dragic or Whiteside back and clearing 17 million in cap room that might work.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I only bet the majors have done decently - I can't imagine betting these smaller tournaments where you have to know hundreds of players and worry about players throwing matches.
    I totally understand, I know all those players because I follow it, but knowing them is only half the battle, one needs to know how theyre playing at the moment also. Trying to find out motivations most times is next to impossible, they dont give any indications on twitter or nothing, sometimes going the ranking pts route doesnt work either. Nothing worse than seeing a player defending alot of pts and just come in looking horrible in the 1st round.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

East is wide open if this guy gets traded

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

+1000 on not traded is that a joke?

First 12