ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Sophmores for the kill

Alright everyone here's my over 500 word blog let's see what you all think if u actually read this
    Wow today's matchup between the sophmores vs the rookies look like one of the biggest mismatches I ever seen. The Sophmores are the superior team here and only favored by 12 points when they should win this matchup by at least 20 Lets look at the weak rookie class lineup Tyreke Evans, Flynn,Curry,Blair Casspi, Jennings, Jerebko, Harden, and Gibson Wow this team looks pathetic and unless Evans goes for 60 Points then it's going to be trouble and get real ugly in this game. *
    Now let's look at the great Sophmore lineup
    Mayo, Westbrook, Lopez, Gordon, Love, Gasol,Beasley,Gallo, and Morrow.*
    This lineup is loaded with talent and will teach this rookie class who the stronger class is. *
    The rookies have no size whatsoever Gasol n Lopez can put up 40 each if they wanted to with ease. But those rookies have no D on that team so all the sophmores are going to score at will.*
    The only player the rookies really have are tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings but the sophmore class have the great guards that can shut them down cus they all play great D with Westbrook Mayo and Gordon and even if they get by them they end up going up against the big boys in Lopez Gasol m Love so I just don't see how the rookies stand a chance in this game.*
    Then there's the fact that Both Kings players Evans n casspi are both hurting and playing through pain so they don't really want to be there, they rather be resting themselves and getting better like the great Kobe Bryant. So with Evans hurting and maybe hopefully not playing big minutes then that just equals blowout for the sophmores. *
    The only thing going for the rookies is that the great Derrick Rose is hurt and pulled out of the game but that just might be a blessing in disguise for the sophmores cus the replacement Morrow is a scoring machine so watch out for him tonight. **
    So I know everone is thinking 12 points is too much for a rookie sophmore game with no defense but the thing is everyone on the sophmore side can play. So today I see Beasley and Love stepping it up to show all the haters on them that they are ready to be a force in the NBA. I see Lopez showing everyone that he is the best center in the league and will be a dominant force in the NBA. I see Gasol showing everyone that Pau isn't the only great Gasol out there cus this guy really has not been getting the love and respect for how he has turned out this year I say most improved player of the year by far. I see Eric Gordon putting up alot of points today and being on fire at the 3 point line so I can actually see the sophmores final score be something like 140-108. But I know that the rookies will put up a little fight in them so more like 134-112. But still no way they hang around under 20 points in the last minute.*
    So my prediction is Mayo will be MVP and the sophmores will win by at least 20 so to whoever read this tell me what you guys think

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you post at covers?

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I went all in on sophs, Im screwed!

DavidWoodley
    DavidWoodley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the rooks ML

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

glad i didn't follow this post ha. Rookies up big on sophs at halftime.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

That's why they play 2 halves. The Sophmores will definitely comeback n win. Hopefully they win by over 25 haha

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

yep they played 2 halves. Glad i had a two team parley with the Rookies and pitt tonight cash out please ha.

mkoren
    mkoren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, they really won.