jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not think Lebron is clutch

He likes running away when games tight

Anthony not afraid to take big shot

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

chico, &that there is the problem. As long as offense continues to run only through Lebron Cavs have zero chance. Kyrie might be a pg but dude needs to learn to create for his teammates, its like the only dude he trust is Lebron, driving to the hoop / 3pt shot. Now add Melo to that equation. Watch the games again n look at Love, Korver just standing whilst open on most plays, it's like T-Lue had them as decoys. If Chauncey gets the job he should get someone like Cousins who won't stand for that ish &will call Irving/Lebron &T-Lue for playing hero ball. Crazy but could work

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    -20 game 1
    -10 game 2
    +4 game 3
    +31 game 4
    -5 game 5
    ---------------------
    broke even. just went back and did the play by plays. Here is my theory. Lebron is a great player but is not clutch. When they got over the hump is first ring he had cramps and dwade made clutch shots, The next year it was 3 point shooters that won. i think jr smith Yes lebron set him up. Last year it was kyrie who put the dagger in. This year it seemed when it got clutch he stepped out of bounds or threw the ball away. Melo has never had shit around him but he is clutch. Also he can board. If he is on the cavs next year my bet is definitely cavs. They were 3.5 to win it all beginning of season . I could see them being 3 to won and I may cash in some etherum to bet that
    Game 1 -22
    Game 2 -11
    Game 3 +7
    Game 4 +32
    Game 5 -13

So he was -39 in the 4 losses not -49 and -7 overall for the series not as bad as I thought but still outscored by the Warriors when he was on the court.

jjgold

Mel's much much much much better than love there's no comparison

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    -20 game 1
    -10 game 2
    +4 game 3
    +31 game 4
    -5 game 5
    ---------------------
    broke even. just went back and did the play by plays. Here is my theory. Lebron is a great player but is not clutch. When they got over the hump is first ring he had cramps and dwade made clutch shots, The next year it was 3 point shooters that won. i think jr smith Yes lebron set him up. Last year it was kyrie who put the dagger in. This year it seemed when it got clutch he stepped out of bounds or threw the ball away. Melo has never had shit around him but he is clutch. Also he can board. If he is on the cavs next year my bet is definitely cavs. They were 3.5 to win it all beginning of season . I could see them being 3 to won and I may cash in some etherum to bet that
    I love ya, chico. Finally someone here who realizes the worth of Melo. I gave up trying to explain to these fools who don't even watch him play, about his ability to win if he had a team. Like his Olympic achievements.

He looks like a ball hog because he has to be. Melo battles down low. He rebounds, and yes, he does actually play D when it matters. I only really watch the Knicks, Magic, maybe the Nets or another game if I have money on it.

Melo gets hammered battling down low, and so many times the refs let it go. If he got superstar calls, which he would with LeBron, then he would live at the FT line. Where he's a much better shooter than TT.

He can do everything on offense. Literally. No weakness.

Tough to give a shit sometimes when your teammates, coaches, and whole organization are worthless. The Cavs would be smart to trade Love for Melo. Anything. Do whatever to free up space as he makes a ton. He will take a cut, I believe, as a buyout was talked about. Kyrie, LeBron, and Melo would have a shot. Throw in some decent role, and bench players.

The NBA should just go the MLB route. Pay players whatever. At least we could have some different teams competing. Philly gets a million draft picks, and can't make the damn Playoffs in the East.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Wade is going to help the Cavs beat Golden State? He is not the superstar he used to be.

Adding Carmello to lebron, kyrie, and love would certainly help.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

I think it will be lebron and chris paul to the lakers in 2018-2019 with P.George already there.

jjgold

Cleve only option is Melo

First 12