Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    No parent that has to do this is ever about the kid. They parade their kid around, and in this case his kid isn't even around and he never stops talking. It is all about his time in the sun. He never got this much attention in anything he did in his life so he is soaking up the sun now at his sons expense. Its one thing to be a proud parent, its another to try and steal the whole show. I laugh when people say he is just marketing his brand.Lonzo would do it himself with his play. No other great star needed their dad to act like an idiot to sell a pair of basketball shoes.
    Agree with you but it all appears harmless. It doesn't appear to phase Lonzo at all. I'm sure the Lakers leadership group will tell Lavar to tone it down and keep quiet about what goes on in locker room. Compared to papa Marinovich, Lavar is a saint.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Agree with you but it all appears harmless. It doesn't appear to phase Lonzo at all. I'm sure the Lakers leadership group will tell Lavar to tone it down and keep quiet about what goes on in locker room. Compared to papa Marinovich, Lavar is a saint.
    Ya, it will get interesting going forward. I agree you have to believe Magic tells LaVar this is where is gets off the bus. Otherwise you will have him throwing Laker players under the bus when they are losing games next season and then it will become a real shit show.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, it will get interesting going forward. I agree you have to believe Magic tells LaVar this is where is gets off the bus. Otherwise you will have him throwing Laker players under the bus when they are losing games next season and then it will become a real shit show.
    Luke will chat with Lavar and they will find common ground. Luke is one of the easiest going people you will meet off the court but if Lavar crosses the line, Luke will check him in private. Randle and Ingram should show tremendous growth on offensive end with Ball running the offense.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

this recap with ryen russillo is even worse than draft show commentators

he can't go 30 seconds without mentioning he got his info from "insiders" yet everything he says is common knowledge

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Fultz will not be a sixer for more than 3 years
    I think Fultz will play for (team name) for many years in (city)

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Danny Ainge has a sense of humour, drafting Bird. Barely top 100 on most boards.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

OGGGGGGGGG
    raptors steal hes gonna be a beast mark my words

First ... 2345