vio_br
    vio_br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant announced that if invited, he would not be in attendance at the White House to celebrate the team’s 2016-17 NBA Championship victory.

The team has not yet been formally invited, but bringing the champions to the White House has become tradition over the years. As for his reasoning on why he will choose to pass on the opportunity of visiting with President Trump, Durant didn’t mince his words.

“Nah, I won’t do that. I don’t respect who’s in office right now,” he said, via ESPN. “I don’t agree with what he agrees with, so my voice is going to be heard by not doing that. That’s just me personally, but if I know my guys well enough, they’ll all agree with me.”

The Warriors have not released any type of statement commenting on whether or not the team would choose to attend a ceremony at the White House, if they were offered.
    Well, i am not american but it is strange that anyone can publicly denigrate his/her president. When a software engineer from Google wrote a memo a couple of weeks ago (which was leaked on internet), he was fired because it was considered offensive to some people. So it is ok to denigrate Trump but is not ok to tell your opinion about something which might bother someone...Strange....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Vio has a point....
    When it comes to denigrating others, we should leave that to the president and his Twitter account

Weazxx
    Weazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

they did the right thing, i supported trump but the guy is a clown
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Weazxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

were cowards later invited by white house?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    But is he???? I mean, he's physically occupying the Oval Office but is he really doing anything else? He's failed on immigration reform, the selective Muslim ban, the pipeline, he bowed down to a Saudi king, his own wife won't hold his hand in public, no wall, no money for a wall, Hilary not in jail and best of all a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare

So, is he really "doing the job"?????
    Do I really need to list all of his accomplishments already in 6 months? Seriously, it's more than the last 3 guys combined. And he actually fulfilled campaign promises.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

NBA so stupid they basically decide title holder before season, hey lets get all start team to play against scubs lol joke title if I were president I'd say stay out my house and not saying this for any political reasons it been this way since Kobe Shaq kept recruiting every vet who didn't have a title to stop by for a season to grab a title on way out and sport been all about which of two teams tops can win title. That not sport, closer to WWE, lets have WWE fruit cake take a break from giving head in the locker room to go shake the presidents hand

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Do I really need to list all of his accomplishments already in 6 months? Seriously, it's more than the last 3 guys combined. And he actually fulfilled campaign promises.
    Yeah but come on you know Trump only ran for president to have a bunch of clowns visit him at the white house

Most important part of being president is having visit from NBA title holder lol, can't believe some of clowns in this thread think this is news or matters to anyone. Go protest something you social justice warriors, then eat a beat hug a tree and bang a tranny
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Notorious_Donk

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Yes please.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Yeah but come on you know Trump only ran for president to have a bunch of clowns visit him at the white house

Most important part of being president is having visit from NBA title holder lol, can't believe some of clowns in this thread think this is news or matters to anyone. Go protest something you social justice warriors, then eat a beat hug a tree and bang a tranny
    Most important part of being president are inauguration crowd sizes and getting to watch FOX News 17 hours a day!
    Grabbing pussies & lying about the weather are secondary perks!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

"You can keep your doctor"

And you're worried about twitter and "crowd" lies?

Some people don't understand the big picture, which is why they don't understand why Trump won, and why he'll win again.

The left thinks they are smart but they're delusional. A really bad combination.

First ... 4567