MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

All you Warriors and Durant Haters....

You have it backwards. Warriors are not a super team that was bought. That team was built from the scratch and they finally signed a big free agent in Durant.

Lebron has been trying to build superteams. When he joined, Heat....that's the perfect example of buying a super team. When lebron, bosh and wade teamed up warriors was losing stock with no body and they built the team with green, curry and thompson....that is how you get amazing chemistry.

Lebron on the other hand puts his head in coaching, management etc and ruins teams. He should have lot more championships than he has now. Getting rid of wiggins was a dumb move.

I can't believe people are hating on Durant and Warriors. Durant was a free agent and he signed with a team that was built from scratch. Lebron has no interest in building team. He just wants to buy championship. Him doing 1 and 2 year max deals shows he cares more about money.
    Points Awarded:

Pinoy-T-X gave MaddyMax 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Season is over, move along

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Max ur mad, quit spilling the truth. Seems alot of people here don't like the taste of it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pinoy-T-X

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Durant joined a team with 73-9 record, but sure, Lebron.
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 06-13-17 at 02:28 PM.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Durant joined a team with 73-9 record, but sure, Lebron.
    Totally correct statement. But then he didn't try to tell them what to do. He didn't try to run anything. Hell, he didn't even come in and say, this is my team, I'm the man. He just played.

And that 73 win team, also came in with a 2 year $54 million contract AND a free ticket to the finals. And you hatin on him for that? Sounds like a great deal to me. The Durant and James situations are completely different and Durant's is way more acceptable because it didn't involve 1.) collusion or 2.) thinking he could build/run a team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pinoy-T-X, and MaddyMax