kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    On to Game 5 haters. If Somehow Cavs can take 5. Ooooooh ma geeeebus!
    The pressure is one way in that game. and we have seen Kyrie ball on the road before. if he does it again, it's what you said...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad beat for the Lebron free throw over 6.5 prop bettors he missed 4 ended with 6

also the Lebron over 32.5 or 33.5 Pts whatever it was they got shafted as well. He ended with 31

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah that's hilarious. I don't hate him. I'm changing the channel, and will sleep just fine. I'd never laugh if Lebron or Kyrie blew out their knee. That's fcked, but you are shot so I get it.
    Bout time you get something. Surely isn't pussy or respect. Why would I care if any player gets hurt? They not important to me.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    On to Game 5 haters. If Somehow Cavs can take 5. Ooooooh ma geeeebus!
    I believe, I believe, I believe...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Bad beat for the Lebron free throw over 6.5 prop bettors he missed 4 ended with 6
    also the Lebron over 32.5 or 33.5 Pts whatever it was they got shafted as well. He ended with 31
    Wow, that's bad. I had a feeling all those missed free throws were going to hurt someone.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    GS was going for an NBA finals sweep. You don't give up with 5 minutes to go in the game down only 13. Kerr would get roasted if he did that. He inserted his bench to end the 3rd and and to start the 4th but they didn't cut the lead. If they would have cut the lead, maybe he would kept them on the court. GS has shown the last few seasons that they can come back from huge deficits. Cavs knew it as well which is why they damn sure couldn't empty their bench.
    It was just getting too crazy out there, and looking like someone was gonna get hurt, or suspended. They never got it under double digits. I get you don't give up, but the Cavs were playing like their life depended on it. Everything was falling, and GS fought but damn. Wasted energy. Just glad we get to see both teams at full strength. Old school basketball, and people bitching about Zaza. It was fun to watch both ways. That's how it used to be. The refs even let them play a bit. Not flagrants for everyone. Korver even got a little aggressive in there with the half assed flip. It's gonna be a FT feast now though in Oakland.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post

or the curry rebounds over 5.5, korver over 1.5 3's. i lost props other than k. love pts/boards first half. did get cavs second half. glad they held the big lead.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bout time you get something. Surely isn't pussy or respect. Why would I care if any player gets hurt? They not important to me.
    Yeah, we know. You're the man. In your own mind. Prison, drugs, guns, girls. I got the talking points. You're respected in STL. Have a glass of wine with the misses.

First ... 5678