lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

LeBron got a dose of how own medicine

He started all the star team shit. I don't count Boston.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Why not? KG went to Boston at the apex of his prime doing 20, 10, 5 in minny to win a tile. He even told James to do the very thing after they beat cle in the semis after the game on tnt for all to see

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Why not? KG went to Boston at the apex of his prime doing 20, 10, 5 in minny to win a tile. He even told James to do the very thing after they beat cle in the semis after the game on tnt for all to see

Kg was traded

shadymcgrady

But yes it does feel like sweet vindication to see lebron get a dose of his own medicine. Esp after durant was robbed of 2 titles, first by miami and the super team then by westbrook and his stupidity, severe stupidity

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

"You either have a RING or not!"

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Yep, he started the super team, GS just did it better. Tough luck Bron, your time is over.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Yes everything that is wrong in this universe is lebron's fault, what was he thinking trying to win

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Yes everything that is wrong in this universe is lebron's fault, what was he thinking trying to win
    You his lawyer?

cwnotorious

Lebron from 3 last night 4 for 9, the rest of his team was 8 for 35 most of them wide open looks from lebron.

cwnotorious

Not his lawyer doggy, i just dont't feel like the hate is warranted most of the time

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Kind of like Roids in baseball. Once one guy does it and wins everyone else will do it.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Not his lawyer doggy, i just dont't feel like the hate is warranted most of the time
    Yes I agree but he started this shit

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

With the game on the line, LeBron got the ball taken from him. He just keeps inventing new ways to not come through in the clutch. He gets what he deserves.

anci22
    anci22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

He waa fouled lol. Korver needed to come up clutch and didnt

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

warriors drafted pretty much entire team then lost 2 impact players and added 1, hardly what boston or miami did

boston got garnett in sweetheart trade with kevin mchale, lebron and bosh acted like they were taking pay cuts when they were just deferring money till later. GSW have i think 8th ot 9th highest payroll only

so you are punished now for drafting multiple all stars

MODS please strike this thread from the record
    Last edited by CWD; 06-08-17 at 10:49 AM.

ivydude1216
    ivydude1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    warriors drafted pretty much entire team then lost 2 impact players and added 1, hardly what boston or miami did

boston got garnett in sweetheart trade with kevin mchale, lebron and bosh acted like they were taking pay cuts when they were just deferring money till later. GSW have i think 8th ot 9th highest payroll only

this ^^

cwnotorious

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    With the game on the line, LeBron got the ball taken from him. He just keeps inventing new ways to not come through in the clutch. He gets what he deserves.
    These stats dont include this year's games

Sunday's Cavaliers-Bulls game should have finally put that conversation to rest. By now you've seen the play. LeBron receives the inbounds pass deep in the left corner with 1.5 seconds remaining and the game tied at 84. As he fades to his left he effortlessly rises up over the outstretched arms of Bulls guard Jimmy Butler and drains the jump shot as the buzzer sounds. The basket gave the Cavaliers an 86-84 win and allowed them to even their second-round series with the Chicago at two.
    This was the third time in his career that James hit a game-winning shot at the buzzer during a postseason game, according to ESPN Stats & Info. That's the same number that Michael Jordan hit in his career. LeBron has also now made four go-ahead shots in the "final seconds" of playoffs games, per ESPN Stats & Info. Over the past 15 years no one has hit more.
    In the playoffs LeBron has now taken 10 potential go-ahead shots in the final five seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime. He's connected on six of them, according to ESPN's Brian Windhorst. Jordan was 5-of-11 in such situations during his career.
    And let's not leave Kobe Bryant out of this conversation either. LeBron is now 8-of-19 on potential game-tying or go-ahead shots taken in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime during postseason games, per ESPN's Aloki Pattani. Bryant has hit less (7) despite taking more (28). There's also this:
    LeBron's first playoff buzzer-beater was in Game 2 of the 2009 conference finals against the Orlando Magic. Cleveland fell to Orlando in six games. But LeBron did all he could. He averaged 38.5 points, 8.3 rebounds, 8.0 assists and shot 49 percent from the field while playing 44.3 minutes per game.
    LeBron's next buzzer-beater came when he was in Miami, during Game 1 of the 2013 conference finals against the Indiana Pacers. The Heat eventually knocked off the Pacers in seven games and went on to beat the Spurs in the Finals to capture their second straight NBA championship. In Game 7 of that series LeBron scored 37 points, tying the record for most points scored in the seventh game of the NBA Finals.
    LeBron has now played 166 total playoff games. In total he's averaging 27.9 points, 8.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists while shooting 48 percent from the field. Jordan played in 179 playoff games and averaged 33.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.7 assists and shot 49 percent from the field.
    LeBron's postseason Player Efficiency Rating is 27.4; Jordan's was 28.6.
    When LeBron's been on the floor during the playoffs his teams have scored 115 points per 100 possessions and surrendered just 101, per Basketball Reference. For Jordan those numbers were 118 and 104.
    As for Kobe, he's played in 220 playoff games. His averages are 25.6 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.7 assists. He's connected on 45 percent of his postseason shots. His postseason Player Efficiency Rating is 22.4. His offensive rating is 110 and his defensive rating is 106.
    LeBron James may not be the greatest player of all time and he's certainly not infallible. One thing he has proven himself to be, though, is one of the best clutch performers the NBA has ever seen. Sunday's shot wasn't an aberration. It was just the latest chapter in the yet-to-be completed book.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guy mades 86 mil in contract & endorsements per year. That's 1.6 mil per week. I hardly think he gives a shit.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Guy mades 86 mil in contract & endorsements per year. That's 1.6 mil per week. I hardly think he gives a shit.
    He's going to write a book and give shoutouts to the strangers online that fight for his name harder than paralegals do for their clients

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

I want 1.6 mil

CWD
    Update your status

lakerboy

No one is punishing your boys. Relax fanboy. This is about LeBron starting the superteams by moving thru free agency and joining up with stars. Durant did the same thing. Your star boys begged him to come and the weak minded bitch came.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No one is punishing your boys. Relax fanboy. This is about LeBron starting the superteams by moving thru free agency and joining up with stars. Durant did the same thing. Your star boys begged him to come and the weak minded bitch came.
    its really just more a case that this is one of your many personal vendettas but if you like we can agree to disagree

CWD
    Update your status

lake show i still think you have something left in the tank

just not here, or baseball or football

lakerboy

Cwd your boys rewarded​ me last night with$2500

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

OK, so hypothetically put Durant on Cleveland's team - do they beat GS 4-0???

CWD
    Update your status

i am happy for you

by my calculations you are even closer to erasing your debt from football season

then you can start working on your 2017 losses

lakerboy

i am happy for you

by my calculations you are even closer to erasing your debt from football season

then you can start working on your 2017 losses
    I'm proud of you for still being a fan

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

11 points in the 4th q for the series tells me everything I want to know

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lebron didn't go to an all-star team. No remotely the same as what KD did.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

you do know monopoly money only counts when you are playing monopoly right?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

lake show i still think you have something left in the tank

just not here, or baseball or football

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Kg was traded
    Lebron joined a 33-49 record team.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    you do know monopoly money only counts when you are playing monopoly right?
    Based on your status here you must be a good Monopoly player

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Lebron joined a 33-49 record team.
    In the east

12 Last