BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Mike Brown

I just can't help but laugh that he is coaching the Warriors in the finals with Kerr out. Yeah, I heard Kerr might come back. But when? After they're already losing the series? LeBron has got to be super stoked to play in the finals against his former coach. Remember when the Cavs fired Brown in May 2014 the year LeBron went back to Cleveland? He hasn't had a head coaching job since! The man is a joke of a coach. No respect! I am no LeBron fan and his antics, but I am a gambler, and my money is on the Cavs this finals. Why? Because Brown is a terrible head coach. He's just plain dumb when it comes to substitutions/match ups. The Warriors are screwed with him coaching them in the finals.

As for Kevin Durant, well, he's not getting a ring on his first chase. He's a great player but in this series, Kyrie is the X-factor. Kyrie won the championship for the Cavs last year, while LeBron took all the credit. The NBA panicked and saved LeBron's legacy by suspending Draymond, and then handed LeBron the MVP when Kyrie deserved it.

In the end, the Warriors might be the better team on paper, but the Cavs are the better team on the floor. The Cavs are tougher, meaner and will be more determined then ever to repeat. I think LeBron's goal is to three peat in Cleveland and then head to the Lakers. He wants to reestablish the Lakers dynasty (while making it all about him) and rule Hollywood at the same time.

If the Warriors prove me wrong, then that is fine. In that case, LeBron will be 3-4 in the finals, and I'm fine with that. I rooted for the Warriors the past two years. I just don't see it happening this year.

I'm a new poster so most of you won't respect what I have to say, but I don't care. SBR is mostly a glorified cesspool of morons but I'm jumping in for this finals. Gotta get dirty sometimes.

I got Cavs series price +220 $1,000 to win $2,220 and game 1 +250 $80 to win $200. I will probably add some prop bets too.

Good luck.

BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Cavs over 55.5 first half for $115 to win $100