jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hope it did not happen

If true put guy in jail and ruin him forever

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I find this all too convenient that this happened right before game 1. He has had that home there for awhile, why only now did some white racist decide to vandalize it?
    Maybe because only now some idiot bandwagon GSW fan vandalized his home. Most likely a degenerate gambler wanting to gain an edge.

Do you really think Lebron would spray paint his own house? Do you really think he would tell one of his handlers to do it? For what logical reason? Probably some childish prank. This shit shouldn't even make the news. Move the fukk on but anyone trying to blame Lebron is just stupid.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Why do racist white people do this? They always flip things the other way. "If it was a white _ "

why can't you just go with it? Shit is annoying.
    because u need assholes like this do die off and than racism will finally die off

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Who ever is in charge of taking care of Lebron's house took a picture of what was written before he painted over the gate.
    I find that more suspicious, seems setup. How does this guy not have video outside his gate?

either way, it wasn't racism if it was real. It was just an attempt to psych lebron out and upset him.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-01-17 at 11:40 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Maybe because only now some idiot bandwagon GSW fan vandalized his home. Most likely a degenerate gambler wanting to gain an edge.

Do you really think Lebron would spray paint his own house? Do you really think he would tell one of his handlers to do it? For what logical reason? Probably some childish prank. This shit shouldn't even make the news. Move the fukk on but anyone trying to blame Lebron is just stupid.
    I am not saying Lebron had anything to do with it. In fact, I do not believe that he had any hand in this at all. I am thinking that it is someone else that had another agenda obviously involving the NBA finals.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

What will the media & libs say when we find out it was a crazy black guy that supposedly painted this slur on Lebron's gate???

#fakenews

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

And your going to tell me,someone found his mansion and just decided to write racial slurs,good story for the struggling ESPN I guess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, and Da Manster!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Maybe a preemptive excuse in case he sucks and gets swept in the finals.

I don't believe the Adam Jones story for one second. Zero chance someone is "repeatedly yelling the N-word" among 30k people in the bleachers...loud enough for a player on the field to hear...and not a single person took out their phone to record it. Zero.

Now do you honestly think in this day and age, not a single motherfukker would video some obnoxious white guy screaming a racial epithet during a baseball game? There's literally a zero percent chance that wouldn't happen.

Add the Missouri fake hunger strike protest to the list too. Missouri caved due to a poop swastika and now they have to lay off a bunch of employees because enrollment is down 40%
    Last edited by daneblazer; 06-01-17 at 12:38 PM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

It was painted over by the time the cops got there. That's because it takes forever for the cops to respond. Hell, they probably could have painted the whole house by the time the cops decided to show up.

killakam
    killakam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    It was painted over by the time the cops got there. That's because it takes forever for the cops to respond. Hell, they probably could have painted the whole house by the time the cops decided to show up.
    Cops don't take forever to respond to incidents in mega rich neighborhoods. I'm sure there are enough cameras to capture the perp. If they don't then it does seem fishy.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Brentwood is getting revenge for what OJ did

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What will the media & libs say when we find out it was a crazy black guy that supposedly painted this slur on Lebron's gate???
    #fakenews
    Black guy would paint - xxxGA
    XXXGER is a white guy for sure.

But does it really matter what color skin of the person that wrote that stupid shit? It doesn't. It could be a stupid prank, it could be an opposing fan with a bad sense of humor. BUT it is very concerning for the home owner. A couple of years ago, one of our neighbors (who are mixed) had someone write, in what looked like white shoe polish, something on their tree out front. They thought it said the "N" word, I couldn't tell. It looked like a painter could have been cleaning his brush on the tree to me as I couldn't really read out anything. I checked my video cameras and we couldn't see anything/anyone strange entering our cul de sac. I thought it was simple enough to just let it go but they called the police and filled out a report. To me it was nothing but they were visibly shaken.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Get over it...it's nonsense...blacks are loud and arragant..there kids are godly..bs..whites 4ever...who cares. If u let it bother u it will be more n more

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Get over it...it's nonsense...blacks are loud and arragant..there kids are godly..bs..whites 4ever...who cares. If u let it bother u it will be more n more
    Jjgold is right...we need ppl like you to die off

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Blacks have done this to themselves...associated with much more crime and trouble..that the good guys get it. But this happens in other facets..fat people...old people...it's a white world cause they are associated with being normal..facts
    You are an idiot.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

another internet tough guy who is scared of blacks because both his mom and dad enjoy sucking and fukking big black dongs.

poor 16 year old kid came home after finally graduating 3rd grade to find his dad taking it in the ass from patrick ewing while his mom was doing some bukkake with the entire paterson housing project. worst part is mom gave the little mongoloid a big kiss on the mouth without washing jamal's nut off her lips.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

martin luther king was assassinated because towards the end he wasnt talking too much about racial injustice but socio economic injustice and that could not be tolerated. imagine if not only black people rose up but poor people. they could have brought this awful country to its knees

jjgold

I would think punk white kids did it

Someone will squeal and bury these fuks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

I think I drove by his home in Brentwood the other day.. He doesn't even stay there.. It's a nice home though...

I'm surprised any crime let alone graffiti was done in that area.. Very quite, secure, people are noisy, police patrol and are very responsive just because it's so richy and there is so much wealth in that area.. It's just a few miles away from where I live, I always see celebs around town here in Santa Monica and Brentwood.. See alot of Basketball players alot lately driving around or hanging out where I live.. No biggie...

I saw DeAndre Jordon doing the stairs where I go just the other week.. Tall dude and big, not to many people I have to look up to but I did with him.. I'm 6'5" he's like 6'10" and a good half a head taller then me.. Blake Griffin is always floating around as well in Brentwood, seen him alot over the years..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Some posters in here have pointed it out: More likely a hoax or staged than what the media is trying to say happened. Ever since Dan Rather ran with a fabricated document that fit a media narrative it has become more and more commonplace for liberals to just create a world and pat themselves on the back for condemning that made up world. The ends justify any means to them.

Add to that a racial attack surrounding the NBA finals makes no sense since the warriors are actually more black than the Cavs, and 99 out of 100 uses of this "n" word are used by blacks themselves. If anyone has paid attention recently, these actions by supposed white racists usually end up being fake, staged events, and then the media gets to have special pre game interviews. Lebron James acting like an oppressed victim is offensively ridiculous.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    you think if this happened to his white neighbor he would be on espn "keeping the conversation going"? I doubt it
    how often does this happen to white guys?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    how often does this happen to white guys?
    See post #22

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Kathy Griffin did it

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

If I wasn't betting on the NBA, I would have dropped them like a bad habit years ago. These guys are nothing, but overpaid snowflakes, and LeBron is their leader. If this crime did indeed happen, then put him in jail, and throw the key away, but this embracing of victimhood gets on my last nerve. I will never even try to emphasize with LeBron, let alone sympathize. I can't wait until the TV money dries up, and these guys lose these outrageous salary cap figures. Unfortunately, LeBron will have already of gotten all of his loot before it happens.

jjgold

Tv money going to dry up to in bases and hoops

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If I wasn't betting on the NBA, I would have dropped them like a bad habit years ago. These guys are nothing, but overpaid snowflakes, and LeBron is their leader. If this crime did indeed happen, then put him in jail, and throw the key away, but this embracing of victimhood gets on my last nerve. I will never even try to emphasize with LeBron, let alone sympathize. I can't wait until the TV money dries up, and these guys lose these outrageous salary cap figures. Unfortunately, LeBron will have already of gotten all of his loot before it happens.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You'll be dead and forgotten by everyone long before NBA money dries up.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

must be something true and embarassing at the same time if lebron was shy enough to paint over before police arrival

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You'll be dead and forgotten by everyone long before NBA money dries up.
    The NBA will be sport #4 in the USA by 2023. Maybe #5 if the MLS gets their stuff together.

Mac4Lyfe

This entire post is the definition of "Hater". The word you're looking for is empathize, which you obviously have none. Too bad you haven't been the victim before. That day may come though.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This entire post is the definition of "Hater". The word you're looking for is empathize, which you obviously have none. Too bad you haven't been the victim before. That day may come though.
    I used to be the fat kid that got beat up and picked on in middle school. Lived in fear day after day. Nobody would come to my aid. I was an outcast. After year #3, I finally figured out that trying to get people to feel sorry for me didn't work. The haters were still there going into high school, but a different point of view made a big difference. Lebron is in a perfect position to stand up and say that people like this are garbage, and it doesn't faze him, but instead he wants soothing. If you want to give him a hug, and a peck on the cheek, go ahead.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It seems that painting over the evidence before the police get there would be a bad idea.

Do we still not have any pictures of the gate or of the person who did it?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It seems that painting over the evidence before the police get there would be a bad idea.

Do we still not have any pictures of the gate or of the person who did it?

Mac4Lyfe

I used to be the fat kid that got beat up and picked on in middle school. Lived in fear day after day. Nobody would come to my aid. I was an outcast. After year #3, I finally figured out that trying to get people to feel sorry for me didn't work. The haters were still there going into high school, but a different point of view made a big difference. Lebron is in a perfect position to stand up and say that people like this are garbage, and it doesn't faze him, but instead he wants soothing. If you want to give him a hug, and a peck on the cheek, go ahead.
    and how did you get that he wanted anyone to feel sorry for him out of all that? He wasn't even at the house.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

and how did you get that he wanted anyone to feel sorry for him out of all that? He wasn't even at the house.
    Emmitt Till? Really? That's trying to be dramatic if I ever saw it. A child being lynched because of his race, and a spray painted word on the fence of a mansion aren't even in the same ballpark. We don't even know if this was a white guy that did this. It could have been someone with an ax to grind that wanted to get into his head, but we have to go nuclear, and bring up Emmitt Till.

First 12345 ... Last