Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Have Warriors ever won a meaningful playoff series without the opposing team injured?

GS fans must practice voodoo. Every fukkin year, they play teams decimated with injuries. I think last year, every team they played in the West had stars injured. 2 years ago they played a Cleveland team without Kyrie or Love and still got pushed. Tonight I think Popovich had on a jersey underneath his suit. Parker hurt, Kawhi hurt, David Lee making an impact tonight and bam, he gets hurt with no one touching him. WTF? GS has to be the most lucky ass team in the history of basketball.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Doesn't matter. They will destroy Queen James.

That is all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

I made a decent sized bet that Warriors will win the Championship before the playoffs even started on all my books.. I'm extremely worried that the Cavs will beat Warriors.. Lebron is playing out of his mind right now..

Warriors seem a bit more vulnerable then the Cavs do right now. Then again the Cavs beating up the Celtics is not like the Warriors beating up on the Spurs.. Spurs are clearly a better team then the Celtics IMO....

Should be a hell of a finals coming up regardless!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Might be the largest viewed playoff Finals in the history of the NBA. Must watch TV for damn sure. I like the Cav's barring freakish injuries that GS seems to have in their favor.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Might be the largest viewed playoff Finals in the history of the NBA. Must watch TV for damn sure. I like the Cav's barring freakish injuries that GS seems to have in their favor.
    If both teams sweep which I think they will this absolutely could be the largest viewed playoff finals in NBA history.. I agree..

I got about $2000 riding on GS to win it all with futures.. If I could I drop those bets right now I would.. I hit those during the regular season..

I still think if the splash bro's and KD get rolling they can beat the Cavs in the Finals.. Remember Green also will be playing in these finals this go around.. Warriors still have a good chance to win it all this year...

Cavs are rolling right now though!!!! Lebron maybe playing the best ball of his career..

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

These series involving GS are no different than the Lakers' playoff runs in the 80's.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I made a decent sized bet that Warriors will win the Championship before the playoffs even started on all my books.. I'm extremely worried that the Cavs will beat Warriors.. Lebron is playing out of his mind right now..

Warriors seem a bit more vulnerable then the Cavs do right now. Then again the Cavs beating up the Celtics is not like the Warriors beating up on the Spurs.. Spurs are clearly a better team then the Celtics IMO....

Hedge. The spurs were beating gsw by 23 when Kawhi was playing. The cavs are better than them and should have won 2 championships if Kyrie or Love wasn't injured. Durant hasn't won squat even though he had Westbrook and Ibaka and Harden for a couple of seasons. Way too much juice to lay against the best player in the league shooting 46% on threes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Hedge. The spurs were beating gsw by 23 when Kawhi was playing. The cavs are better than them and should have won 2 championships if Kyrie or Love wasn't injured. Durant hasn't won squat even though he had Westbrook and Ibaka and Harden for a couple of seasons. Way too much juice to lay against the best player in the league shooting 46% on threes.
    I would hedge out but unfortunately i hit GS at -150 with the futures right before the playoffs started.. Doesn't make sense to hedge that now.. I'm sticking with my guns, Warriors win it all I hope.

If I had gotten that price at +200 or higher earlier on in the year I probably would hedge out now... It's a little scary betting against the Cavs and Lebron right now no doubt....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Jibbby green missed one game last year.

Cavs beat state in 6.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Cavs beat state in 6.
    Didn't Kevin Durant though...

lakerboy

Didn't Kevin Durant though...
    Bogut injury was big. State was better last year. Deeper

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I disagree, KD makes the Warriors deeper this year. Another proven scorer and arguably one of the best players in the league in KD... Bogut is not KD...

KD may X out Lebron when they meet up this second go around.. Basket for Basket, play for play...

lakerboy

We will see.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Cavs beat state in 6.
    Seven

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is a good post. Bogut made that team solid last year. Like an X factor.

Even with Green having more experience... he is vulnerable to taller... lengthy players.

Series probably goes 7... because the NBA wants the ratings.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This is a good post. Bogut made that team solid last year. Like an X factor.

Even with Green having more experience... he is vulnerable to taller... lengthy players.

Series probably goes 7... because the NBA wants the ratings.
    Shaq'n the fool favorite JaVale McGee has filled the roll of center pretty well.. Had 16 points in the last game.. Even though he's not as skilled as Bogut he is a big body, can rebound, defend the paint.. There isn't a huge drop off there from Bogut in other words IMO....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have same feeling

You could hedge out after game 1 or two though if Cavs steal one

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

They have had some "luck" with playoff opponents being injured the last 3 years...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

They beat a completely healthy OKC with KD and WB last year. They were down 3-1 but won it anyway. Their best player was hobbled a little in that series.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    They beat a completely healthy OKC with KD and WB last year. They were down 3-1 but won it anyway. Their best player was hobbled a little in that series.
    Wasn't Collison hurt? I think Morrow was banged up as well. Granted Curry was also hobbled but damn GS has had a lot of luck.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Previous series matchups don't mean anything. Who swept who, who looks sharper, that's all meaningless.

Cavs don't matchup well with the Warriors. James has been a roaming defender all playoffs. Blocks, steals, a free safety. Now he has to check KD. Which means less energy on offense. Way less... Remember when James had to check KD in 2011 in the finals, when he was a better 1 on 1 defender than he is now? That was a wash then, and it'll be a wash now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I disagree, KD makes the Warriors deeper this year. Another proven scorer and arguably one of the best players in the league in KD... Bogut is not KD...

KD may X out Lebron when they meet up this second go around.. Basket for Basket, play for play...
    Kd can't hold brons jock. Bean pole jump shooter and product of new NBA where tall fukks don't know their place..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Previous series matchups don't mean anything. Who swept who, who looks sharper, that's all meaningless.

Cavs don't matchup well with the Warriors. James has been a roaming defender all playoffs. Blocks, steals, a free safety. Now he has to check KD. Which means less energy on offense. Way less... Remember when James had to check KD in 2011 in the finals, when he was a better 1 on 1 defender than he is now? That was a wash then, and it'll be a wash now.
    Oh shit it look like goat found a team with even more stars to suck off!! He in heaven jerking off to all the posters!!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh shit it look like goat found a team with even more stars to suck off!! He in heaven jerking off to all the posters!!
    How are you still here? Didn't you hang yourself in prison? Or was that someone else?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Goatard has everything figured out but can't pick a fukking winner

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Goatard has everything figured out but can't pick a fukking winner
    8 months ago SBR? Warriors to win it all? Gonna cash that bet in easily. What odds you got now? -300?

Goattard? What a nerd you must be in real life. Feel sorry for you. Saw your pics too you're a fat fukk loser in real life

2daBank

How are you still here? Didn't you hang yourself in prison? Or was that someone else?
    You would love prison goaty, whole group of guys that worship these athletes and their bodies much like you do!!

2daBank

8 months ago SBR? Warriors to win it all? Gonna cash that bet in easily. What odds you got now? -300?

Goattard? What a nerd you must be in real life. Feel sorry for you. Saw your pics too you're a fat fukk loser in real life
    Lol. Ouch

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Seriously? You are citing a bet made 8 months ago that hasn't even hit?

Can't wait until Cavs win and you disappear like usual for months

Goat Milk

James was a roaming defender last year too. Anyone that plays the game understands how much energy it takes to guard a great offensive weapon. James guarded CJ Miles in the Pacers series, and PJ Tucker/Carroll in the raptors series.... Now he's guarding Jae Crowder.... And ppl wonder how he's putting up these crazy defensive numbers...

James isn't gonna be averaging 40 10 10 and 3 blocks and 3 steals in the finals. And that's what it'll take for Cleveland to win. Draymond Green is gonna shut down Love. Irving has no chance of guarding a healthy Curry this year. The benches are a wash. Livingston, Iguadala, David West, McGee, Clark -- D Will, Korver, Shumpert, Frye, Jefferson. Jr Smith needs to be disciplined on Thompson. He and shump will have that duty. This series is gonna come down to Curry outplaying Kyrie by a mile.

lakerboy

Kyrie hasn't even warmed up yet goat. You think KD can guard James? This James is at the peak of his powers.

Goat Milk

I would say James can guard Draymond or Iguadala sometimes when they go small, but then you're gonna put Shump or Richard Jefferson on KD... And I know Lou will do that.

Listen up KidCUdi and take notes. I know what'll happen even before it does.

KD will shred Jefferson and Shumpert/Smith.

Goat Milk

Kyrie hasn't even warmed up yet goat. You think KD can guard James? This James is at the peak of his powers.
    Nah no one can guard James. KD will guard him in stretches but Iguadala will be the main defender on him

lakerboy

Cavs aren't losing goat barring injury. Curry and Durant will get tight.

Goat Milk

Cavs aren't losing goat barring injury. Curry and Durant will get tight.
    This is Curry's 3rd rodeo in a row. He's not gonna get tight. He had a sprained MCL last year, remember? Bro Kyrie Irving isn't guarding Steph Curry around screens this year. It was obvious he was hobbled last year, they lost Draymond for a game, they were up 3-1, Cavs had the same exact team pretty much, and James had the best finals performance in history, and they won in a game 7 on the road by like 4 points in the final 50 seconds....

Then the 2nd best player in the world goes to the losing team....

We can break it down with matchups all you want but that's what it is at the end of the day. GS almost beat the Cavs with Lebron averaging the most insane numbers, Curry at 60%, Thompson a no show, and Draymond suspended for a game. LOL...

12 Last