Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Boston -6.5 2nd half looks tempting
    Boston -ANYTHING looks horrible. This team has not led for 1 minute in this series. They've been behind by double digits the entire last 2 games. What makes you think they can make any kind of run here? Isaiah is out the 2nd half as well? Not good. Where will the Celtics get their offense?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you all should chase +36.5 live bet for celtics. Starters for cleveland might rest 4th quarter
    This is about to be a 50+ point lead in a minute...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you all should chase +36.5 live bet for celtics. Starters for cleveland might rest 4th quarter
    I tend to agree but couldn't pull the trigger on it myself.. Not trusting it, could still go either way.. Cavs bench isn't that bad..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I tend to agree but couldn't pull the trigger on it myself.. Not trusting it, could still go either way.. Cavs bench isn't that bad..
    Cav's have amped up the defense to another level. It's very hard to make a run when their defense is playing so well, even their bench players.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cav's have amped up the defense to another level. It's very hard to make a run when their defense is playing so well, even their bench players.
    Is it really this good or do the celtics just blow? I never saw a team so bad on defense since the suns back in the day. Can't wait till Lebron gets guarded by Golden State and all this blowjob crap about him finally stops and we can start blaming Kylie and Love again.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

This series, and really the entire Cavs playoff run, shows they were blatantly tanking at the end of the regular season. Next season, Lebron should just play from January - on. Regular seasons means nothing.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Is it really this good or do the celtics just blow? I never saw a team so bad on defense since the suns back in the day. Can't wait till Lebron gets guarded by Golden State and all this blowjob crap about him finally stops and we can start blaming Kylie and Love again.
    Celtic's hang their hat on defense. They gave GS a lot of trouble this year. This Celtic team took care of a very good Washington team that was playing some of the best basketball into the playoffs. Lebron has totally broken this team down. They have no clue how to defend him. I don't think GS defense is any better than this Celtic team. My money is already on Lebron and the Cavs in the Finals.

Cav's up by 50. Knew that was coming.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10790

^^sharp

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    This series, and really the entire Cavs playoff run, shows they were blatantly tanking at the end of the regular season. Next season, Lebron should just play from January - on. Regular seasons means nothing.
    I think it was a great move to tank considering the match ups. Boston had to play a physical Bulls team, then had to play a very game Wizards team. Both Chicago and Washington were playing great basketball down the stretch. While the Cav's got Indiana and Toronto. 2 teams they match up better against and 2 teams that are not as physical. Boston looks worn down from 2 seven game series. While Cleveland looks very fresh. Cav's didn't give a shit about the #1 ranking while Boston played their hearts out trying to get the top spot in the East. Means nothing now.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

apparently you have no idea what lebron averages against the warriors in the finals. and they've never seen this version.

Thor4140

Celtic's hang their hat on defense. They gave GS a lot of trouble this year. This Celtic team took care of a very good Washington team that was playing some of the best basketball into the playoffs. Lebron has totally broken this team down. They have no clue how to defend him. I don't think GS defense is any better than this Celtic team. My money is already on Lebron and the Cavs in the Finals.

Cav's up by 50. Knew that was coming.
    Cmon man Washington wasn't very good. Heck Chic wasn't good and they were on there way to having an eight beat a 1 until Rondo went down. This team blows

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    apparently you have no idea what lebron averages against the warriors in the finals. and they've never seen this version.
    Yeah, I'm amazed how everyone has already given the title to GS. The disrespect has got to be seething for the Cavs. Durant and Curry historically have shrinked in top playoff games. Draymond, Javale McGee and Pachulia will be their most important players IMO. If they can bump, push, and grab Cav players GS will have a shot. If the refs call it even, I like the Cavs.

Thor4140

i have seeen Bruce Bowen, Leonard and Iggy, and Green shut him down. Two of them won MVP of the finals guarding him. Please the guy is a great player but once he is guarded by a guy who knows how to play defense everything changes. That is why the refs help him out in the finals last year taking green off the floor game five and than putting three fouls on him in five minutes in game sixth as well as doing the same thing to Bogut to open up the middle for Lebron. You keep listening to the announcers blowing him and i will watch what is really happening.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Is it safe to assume I'm not going to be able to get Cleveland at +275 to win it all after this?
    You might. Book's seem pretty sure state is better. Im not so sure.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10790

+ 180 after this beat down

Plaza23

Wizards would have put up more of a fight than the Celtics. Wall/Beal/Porter is a better top 3 than the Celtics got. Celtics just maxed out and out of gas. They have a collection of good players, but good players won't beat star players when the star players are focused.

Lebron will run the Eastern Conference till he retires. This will be his 7th straight NBA Finals lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i have seeen Bruce Bowen, Leonard and Iggy, and Green shut him down. Two of them won MVP of the finals guarding him. Please the guy is a great player but once he is guarded by a guy who knows how to play defense everything changes. That is why the refs help him out in the finals last year taking green off the floor game five and than putting three fouls on him in five minutes in game sixth as well as doing the same thing to Bogut to open up the middle for Lebron. You keep listening to the announcers blowing him and i will watch what is really happening.
    facts: he averaged 30 pts 11 rbs and 9 assists last years finals.

2015 finals he averaged 35 pts 13 rebs and 9 assists. He has dominated warriors more than any other team he has ever played in the finals.
    so the announcers are making up that domination?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Cmon man Washington wasn't very good. Heck Chic wasn't good and they were on there way to having an eight beat a 1 until Rondo went down. This team blows
    If you say so...

Mac4Lyfe

2015 finals he averaged 35 pts 13 rebs and 9 assists. He has dominated warriors more than any other team he has ever played in the finals.
    Thor won't let facts get in the way of a great story... He must have been living in Siberia the last 8 years.

Thor4140

Two guys guarding him won MVP of the finals. Enuf said. Great player who can be contained. He is playing against slop right now. Absolute slop.

Thor4140

Thor won't let facts get in the way of a great story... He must have been living in Siberia the last 8 years.
    i guess u missed the two finals where the guy guarding him won MVP

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Two guys guarding him won MVP of the finals. Enuf said. Great player who can be contained. He is playing against slop right now. Absolute slop.
    I hate him much as anyone but I'm telling you he will own the warriors again. If Irving wasnt injured two years ago James would be going for his third straight finals win over the warriors. You honestly think curry and Durant will show up when the going gets tough?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Wizards would have put up more of a fight than the Celtics. Wall/Beal/Porter is a better top 3 than the Celtics got. Celtics just maxed out and out of gas. They have a collection of good players, but good players won't beat star players when the star players are focused.

Lebron will run the Eastern Conference till he retires. This will be his 7th straight NBA Finals lol.
    People are dogging the east so bad. Nobody dogged the lakers. from '80-'91 magic made the finals 9 times as the west was weak. He retired from hiv the next year. only thing that stopped him then. In Jerry West era was the exact same thing as he made 9 finals.

Thor4140

If Leonard was on the floor do u think Lebron would just run right thru him? We already seen once it didn't happen. When a guy who knows a lick of defense guards him he goes back to throwing up bricks

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i guess giving up 35 13 and 9 got iggy the mvp, plus steph never showed up. that was the real reason. Kawhi did a good job as Wade and Bosh looked 102 years old and spurs just crashed in on Lebron.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I hate him much as anyone but I'm telling you he will own the warriors again. If Irving wasnt injured two years ago James would be going for his third straight finals win over the warriors. You honestly think curry and Durant will show up when the going gets tough?
    I think Curry and Durant do what the league tells them to do. U really think Deladova could shut down Curry like he did or do u think maybe Curry was stifling like i do cause i called it before it even happen with that crook. Him and Durant are two of the biggest point shavers in the league. It is all about the line. If G State is favored by three to 1 they win. I will say this also. I believe that the shitty Celts will give Cleveland a scare next game. That is how corrupt i think this league is

Mac4Lyfe

Bruce Bowen? He hasn't played in 8+ years. Are you really hanging your hat on a guy that played a decade ago? Have you looked at Lebron's stat lines the last 7 Finals??? You can't blame him for any of those Finals losses. And it sure wasn't because he was "Shut down". That's hilarious.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

If Leonard was on the floor do u think Lebron would just run right thru him? We already seen once it didn't happen. When a guy who knows a lick of defense guards him he goes back to throwing up bricks
    lol in 2014 he averaged 28pts against kawhi shooting 57% and 52% from 3. Wade and Bosh didn't show. sounds like you been listening to the announcers. no one stops lebron.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Curry and Durant do what the league tells them to do. U really think Deladova could shut down Curry like he did or do u think maybe Curry was stifling like i do cause i called it before it even happen with that crook. Him and Durant are two of the biggest point shavers in the league. It is all about the line. If G State is favored by three to 1 they win. I will say this also. I believe that the shitty Celts will give Cleveland a scare next game. That is how corrupt i think this league is
    yup. point shaving with a 300 million dollar shoe deal and getting more endorsements everyday. you guys with this fixed garbage are pretty ignorant. wouldn't it be smart to let the Celts upset the cavs and lay some money on them to win? Curry and Durant have proven to not be the same players under the brightest lights. Especially steph in the last two finals.

Plaza23

If the Cavs beat the Warriors this year, you'll start to see a consensus form that Lebron is the greatest of all time.

Mac4Lyfe

Neither one of them won it because of their defense. They won because they were the only players on their team with a pulse.

Curry, Draymond and Klay were all horseshit in that playoffs. Iggy was their leading scorer in most of those games plus he slowed Lebron down, which wasn't hard to do with Kyrie and Love both out and the refs allowing Iggy to drape all over Lebron. If dumb ass Blatt would have resorted to hack a Iggy, where Iggy was like 30% from the free throw line, he wouldn't have been in the game in the first place and would have never won because GS would have lost. Blatt wore Lebron, Delly and Mozgov into the ground instead of giving them rest in that series. In case you forgot, Cleveland was dominating GS until they got tired.

Mac4Lyfe

Haha, Curry struggled because Delly was in his grill. It wasn't until Delly got worn down (had to be hospitalized after one game) that Curry was able to get some breathing room. Durant showed you what he was made of in last years WCF against GS. He shit his pants in crunch time then moved to the enemy like a little bitch. The league didn't tell him to turn into a big, wet pussy.

Thor4140

yup. point shaving with a 300 million dollar shoe deal and getting more endorsements everyday. you guys with this fixed garbage are pretty ignorant. wouldn't it be smart to let the Celts upset the cavs and lay some money on them to win? Curry and Durant have proven to not be the same players under the brightest lights. Especially steph in the last two finals.
    U are a nut hugger fair weather fan. I'm a handicapper. Big deference. Lebron whole career he has needed help from the league just like ShaQ and his 15 fouls a night. Now Jordan was an assassin

Thor4140

Haha, Curry struggled because Delly was in his grill. It wasn't until Delly got worn down (had to be hospitalized after one game) that Curry was able to get some breathing room. Durant showed you what he was made of in last years WCF against GS. He shit his pants in crunch time then moved to the enemy like a little bitch. The league didn't tell him to turn into a big, wet pussy.
    One of the worst players in the world shut him down lol. It amazes me how a guy could watch so much sports and not be able to see what is really going on.

Mac4Lyfe

If the Cavs beat the Warriors this year, you'll start to see a consensus form that Lebron is the greatest of all time.
    I'm a Jordan guy but it is hard not to respect what Lebron has done since coming into the league, especially the last 8 years. He has taken some pretty average teams to the finals, several times. Plus the teams he has left, immediately collapsed when he left. You can put Lebron on any team and that team immediately becomes a championship contender. I remember watching him play with 6 DLeague players when Cleveland made the huge deal to pick up Ben Wallace, Wally Sczerbiak, Joe Smith and Delonte West. Those players couldn't play pending physicals so Lebron played with 6 flunkies. Vegas had the line like Cav's +20 and I told this forum that with Lebron they had a great shot. Well they beat up on a good Washington team. Lebron and 4 YMCA players beat that ass. Lebron directed the entire thing.

To me, Jordan was the best individual player I've ever seen. Night after night he brought it. BUT Lebron is the best team player I've ever seen. He truly makes the players around him better. Magic did the same thing but Lebron has perfected it.

First 1234 Last