Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

As horrible as the Spurs have played this 2nd half, they still got a chance to win. If they get one more stop and score, and go up 2 possessions they should have it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I don't have a dog in this fight but am I the only one that sees GS getting tick tack calls go there way while they can reach, push and bump as much as they like?

Plaza23

Spurs just have too many loser players. You have the game in hand and can't grab a rebound. Blow a 25 point lead. These guys deserve to get swept

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

lake show if this were horse shoes and not basketball you might be winning right now

Plaza23

That'll do it. Spurs will get swept. They won't recover from this loss.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

San Antonio +465 was one of the biggest sucker bets of the playoffs.

I mean look at the Spurs' record and they were still like +750 to win the series! That alone should tell you that they're gonna get smacked down in the series. If it were going to be competitive, the oddsmakers would have made the MLs accordingly.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

You don't win with Aldridge

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Just hold for the cover now

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    That'll do it. Spurs will get swept. They won't recover from this loss.
    Yep. If they couldn't win this game, they can't win any.

Besides, it was always going to be Warriors/Cavs.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post

ZaZa definitely gsw mvp today
    You have to fight fire with fire. Somebody on Spurs should swipe the knee on Curry.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guy fukk off. Your a 嵐. You want a pizza?
    Ok, NoCoin is definitely getting on you way too often about the number that you are getting....and there are a few very sharp guys here that get the BEST number every single time. I don't happen to be one of those guys.

With all of that said, you absolutely tend to get about the worst numbers possible. A lot of the time I wonder if you are so amped to post the play, correctly (much appreciated) or to be the first to post a big underdog play, you really do lose a ton of value.

And seriosuly LB, I mean this in the most positive way possible. If you are a break even guy or better (no idea) then you could be doing much better.

Just my thoughts. Maybe that's NoCoin's point. I doubt it, but maybe.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

4 points in 2 seconds for spurs

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Easy 2 unit winner for Lakerboy

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Ok, NoCoin is definitely getting on you way too often about the number that you are getting....and there are a few very sharp guys here that get the BEST number every single time. I don't happen to be one of those guys.

With all of that said, you absolutely tend to get about the worst numbers possible. A lot of the time I wonder if you are so amped to post the play, correctly (much appreciated) or to be the first to post a big underdog play, you really do lose a ton of value.

And seriosuly LB, I mean this in the most positive way possible. If you are a break even guy or better (no idea) then you could be doing much better.

Actually if you look at my play history I usually get the best ml numbers. You left the site for awhile. Posting early doesn't mean you get a bad number. The Spurs covered easily here and the ml was there. The fact that the spurs lost rendered the ml useless. Sometimes we go overboard on getting the best number and we take it early and too our surprise it goes the other way.
    Last edited by lakerboy; 05-14-17 at 05:26 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Turrible loss by the Spurs. They won't lay down in this series though. They might take game 2. This game was fueled by the refs, no doubt.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't have a dog in this fight but am I the only one that sees GS getting tick tack calls go there way while they can reach, push and bump as much as they like?
    Draymond fouls almost every play. but he bitches so much they only call the most apparent. and let him berate them after every call. only guy i saw get away with that was MJ

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Not gonna blame Khawi's injury. 20 points are 20 points. Tough loss. Wonder if the spurs can bounce back from this.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Turrible loss by the Spurs. They won't lay down in this series though. They might take game 2. This game was fueled by the refs, no doubt.
    No way. They'll be double digit underdogs again and this time GSW will cover.

Plaza23

It's never the refs fault when you blow a 78-55 2nd half lead. I don't care of Leonard doesn't play at all. The Spurs bench should be able to protect that.

That's just a team that choked. Warriors turned up the defensive pressure, and the Spurs had at least 15 turnovers in the 2nd half alone, along with giving up a bunch of offensive rebounds. NBA teams win games 99% of the time when they are up by at least 20 in the 2nd half. So when you choke that in the playoffs, you're done.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I use to respect this No Con guy...SBR Pro...contributed daily

Now NON SBR PRO and has been living his life just wasting energy on trying to prove closing numbers and buried daily

I feel bad...
    I've literally never even heard of you.

And I've never been an SBR Pro. Couldn't care less about that.

How, exactly, am I getting "buried daily"? Please show examples.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

My point isn't singling out LB for good/bad numbers. My point is that the getting good/bad numbers argument is irrelevant in this day and age. LB does get better numbers than the closer more often than not. Line movement and all that other bullshit is moot in 2017, though.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Thankfully, the Seattle Storm's home opener
    starts in 40 minutes so we can see some real pro basketball.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unbelievable

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I've literally never even heard of you.

And I've never been an SBR Pro. Couldn't care less about that.

How, exactly, am I getting "buried daily"? Please show examples.
    I have nothing against you, but you just talk a lot...

Padres: killed the closing number, lost
    Marlins: beat the closing number, lost
    Braves: beat the closing number, lost
    Pirates: got a bad number, won

Pirates lost that game..lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Series over now

GSW played horrific

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I have nothing against you, but you just talk a lot...
    OK. Like I said, I've never even heard of you until now. Good for you.

Pirates lost that game..lol
    That's "buried daily"?

Why don't you check my MLB thread, chief. And if you go through it, I kill closing numbers and lose all the time FTR. Means nothing anymore.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    It's never the refs fault when you blow a 78-55 2nd half lead. I don't care of Leonard doesn't play at all. The Spurs bench should be able to protect that.
    That's just a team that choked. Warriors turned up the defensive pressure, and the Spurs had at least 15 turnovers in the 2nd half alone, along with giving up a bunch of offensive rebounds. NBA teams win games 99% of the time when they are up by at least 20 in the 2nd half. So when you choke that in the playoffs, you're done.
    Of course it's the refs fault when one team is allowed to beat the shit out of the other. Look at the 3rd quarter again. GS ran 2 guys at the ball and would just run into him where he would fall to the floor leaving a 5 on 4 advantage. Refs did not call one of those dirty plays. Curry started the run when Pachulia pushed Mills about 10 feet allowing Curry a wide open three that Pop damn near ran on the court. The very next play Pachulia grabs Mills, no call and another Curry 3. How many illegal screens did GS get away with? How many free throws did GS take? The refs kept GS in the first half with BS foul calls. Spurs should have been up 30+. Now I don't give a shit about either team which is why I can see it both ways and it was very one sided. It's hard to cap that shit.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Of course it's the refs fault when one team is allowed to beat the shit out of the other. Look at the 3rd quarter again. GS ran 2 guys at the ball and would just run into him where he would fall to the floor leaving a 5 on 4 advantage. Refs did not call one of those dirty plays. Curry started the run when Pachulia pushed Mills about 10 feet allowing Curry a wide open three that Pop damn near ran on the court. The very next play Pachulia grabs Mills, no call and another Curry 3. How many illegal screens did GS get away with? How many free throws did GS take? The refs kept GS in the first half with BS foul calls. Spurs should have been up 30+. Now I don't give a shit about either team which is why I can see it both ways and it was very one sided. It's hard to cap that shit.
    I had no dog in this fight. Game was officiated really in favor of a GS comeback.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did anyone watch game?

Leonard out of game and that is story

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Did anyone watch game?

Exactly.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Did anyone watch game?

Absolutely, but the refs allowing very physical GS play didn't help.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Don't overthink the game guys. Spurs were on the ropes entire game while Leonard was out. They basically got spotted a 23 point lead with about 20 minutes of basketball left in the game. Spurs probably needed to be spotted 27 instead.

Mac4Lyfe

Absolutely, but the refs allowing very physical GS play didn't help.
    Refs allowed GS to play dirty the entire 2nd half. Pachulia was already playing dirty on the offensive side with his lineman screens. Then he got extremely dirty on the Kawhi play. Draymond running into people as they go up to shoot is just as dirty. NBA a bunch of pussies. MLB would take care of that shit easily. NBA will just sweep it under the rug. If I'm the Spurs, I'm coming underneath the legs of every 3 point shot taken by GS until one of their players is out of the series too. You have to have enforcers in the league that will even things out when the refs don't give a shit. At least me coming up under you when you shoot is going to get in your head whenever you shoot another 3.

The more I look at that play, the angrier I get and I don't care the Spurs lost. I don't see how a guy does that dirty shit and get away with it??? Don't you send someone into the game to knock his ass out?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

not for nothing, but
    i mean you all know
    Cavs vs. Warriors 2
    is all worth planning for.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    not for nothing, but