Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

GS Coach Mike Brown - "Zaza did a heck of a job"!

Pachulia MVP of game 1 and most likely the series.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The only reason Golden State won was because the Leonard got hurt

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The only reason Golden State won was because the Leonard got hurt
    and Pachula the hack put him down

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Can you imagine the Spurs beating GS to screw up a warriors Cavs rematch? After the pointless garbage regular season and shitty playoffs there's no way that was going to happen. Zaza probably had a fruit basket brandy and cigars waiting for in his in locker from league officials after the game

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Doesn't help when GSW is allowed to set screens like this. There are NFL lineman that don't drive on their blocks this well

Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Roadtrip635 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and TheMoneyShot

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Doesn't help when GSW is allowed to set screens like this. There are NFL lineman that don't drive on their blocks this well
    That's some crazy shit. I wish I could find the 3rd quarter where Pachulia basically pushed Mills about 7 feet to allow Curry a wide open 3. Popovich ran over to the refs and shouted but they blew him off. Then the very next play Pachulia grabs Mills and allows Curry another 3. The fix was in..,

Roadtrip635

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That's some crazy shit. I wish I could find the 3rd quarter where Pachulia basically pushed Mills about 7 feet to allow Curry a wide open 3. Popovich ran over to the refs and shouted but they blew him off. Then the very next play Pachulia grabs Mills and allows Curry another 3. The fix was in..,
    Yep that one and another where he planted both forearms into Mills face, similar to what he did against Westbrook last year, to drive him out of the lane to open up a shot. There was another where Zaza grabbed and shoved Murray as he was closing out on a 3pt shot. These weren't ticky tack fouls either, these were as obvious and blatant as they get. Makes it a lot easier to make a comeback when you're literally allowed to shove and push people out of the way to get a shot.

Roadtrip635

Is this the one you're talking about?

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Notorious_Donk gave Roadtrip635 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Zaza just shoved Mills out of the way, how do the refs miss this? �� <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/3D1I7nilIX">pic.twitter.com/3D1I7nilIX</a></p>&mdash; Leading NBA ™ (@LeadingNBA_) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/LeadingNBA_/status/863858588703309824">May 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Amazing

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Unreal...that was insane

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Probably 1st NBA game I've watched on TV all year. Just a shit product. CBB so much more entertaining & actual rules & infractions called.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Leonard going easy on Zsa Zsa... he didn't want to start any sh#$.

Made it look like it wasn't dirty. Clearly he was trying to get under him.

I'd take the motha fukkers knees out. A grandma has more agility than that Zsa Zsa.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

bunch of crybaby bitches in here. All games are fixed you imbeciles.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

2nd game I watched all year. 1st game was when everybody had Houston and spurs did a job on them. I just want to watch the CLEV/GS SERIES

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Dewayne Dedmon will get some minutes game 2 to hunt for some elbows to Zsa Zsa's big ugly head
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and Roadtrip635

Mac4Lyfe

Yep, that was the one. How the hell do 2 refs looking right at the play not call that shit? I have never seen that shit before. He just pushed him off his line and refs could care less. Then about 40 seconds later Zaza grabs Mills, almost bear hugs him and Curry hits another 3. The only way you beat that shit is to self enforce it. Come in with a forearm shiver on his ass. Lay your feet out for Curry and Klay when they go up to shoot.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Can you imagine the Spurs beating GS to screw up a warriors Cavs rematch? After the pointless garbage regular season and shitty playoffs there's no way that was going to happen. Zaza probably had a fruit basket brandy and cigars waiting for in his in locker from league officials after the game
    Those fouls he makes will diff be called when James is on the court. That is how it works in the NBA

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yep, that was the one. How the hell do 2 refs looking right at the play not call that shit? I have never seen that shit before. He just pushed him off his line and refs could care less. Then about 40 seconds later Zaza grabs Mills, almost bear hugs him and Curry hits another 3. The only way you beat that shit is to self enforce it. Come in with a forearm shiver on his ass. Lay your feet out for Curry and Klay when they go up to shoot.

there was a little contact but there was also a flop and over reaction from spurs player

and crying because of the moving screen, Curry still had to MAKE the shot

get over it, Spurs blew 25 points lead

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

Some of you are blind.. No one saw Aldridge try to do the same thing to Curry in the third? Curry was able to dodge his foot . Kawhi wasn't

Skrilla777

...And the spurs are known to flop. They don't deserve calls.
    Last edited by Skrilla777; 05-15-17 at 07:26 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    ...And the spurs are known to flop. They don't deserve calls.
    Sure Kawhi is just pretending. He made it all up to get attention.

Skrilla777

Sure Kawhi is just pretending. He made it all up to get attention.
    you're right. that was out of context. The fouls not the issue. He didn't intentionally focus on Kawhi's already taxed ankle though. Curry was in Kawhi's position in the third quarter but already seen what LeMarcus Alridge was doing (the same thing as Pachulia). And Curry overcame a worse ankle injury earlier in his career so the outcome could've been just as dramatic if not worse if Curry landed wrong.

Skrilla777

I wasn't saying Kawhi was flopping. I was talking about Ginobli or Paddi Mills..and this isn't that uncommon of a defensive move (invading the landing space). Not saying it's right but most shooters are aware

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    I wasn't saying Kawhi was flopping. I was talking about Ginobli or Paddi Mills..and this isn't that uncommon of a defensive move (invading the landing space). Not saying it's right but most shooters are aware
    If what you say is true and it's a common defensive move, amazing how we don't see thousand of broken ankles. It's because what you said don't make sense. Kawhi is right handed. If a defender is trying to legitimately contest the shot, He would have jumped on kawhi's right size but somehow, Zara was able to set up under Kawhi's left foot. He must have thought Kawhi was shooting left handed. How are shooters aware? I guess they are so talented that they don't look at the basket, they look at the defenders feet to make sure to land in a safe spot.

You are an idiot.