greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

nba thursday winner 5/11

okay gonna need this one today after yesterdays blow out.. luckily the over help a bit. can't believe the point differentials from winning by 20 plus to losing by 20 plus. both beal and wall was horrible.. enough with that

now spurs is getting 6.5 to 7 points vs a houston team that should be running and gunning.. i thought houston would close it out tonight but doesnt seem like it. Possible 7 game series. Tonight is going to be tough because harden might have another melt down or might be on another planet. For spurs lenard is there top scorer, but i dont think he matters much, especially hes back ups can score just as much. Houston has shown me too many times you cant trust them, if harden is having a bad day, the rest of the team is useless.. still cant believe they kept feeding harden the ball last game. 7 points is way too much for a game 6 for a team that plays virtually no defense. However this game might and sbould start out fast and harden probably gonna kill some clock in 3rd and 4th q.. tonights play is
    spurs +6.5 and over 214.5

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I like the over too iffy for a side. Best of luck.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

houston is done....