Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Is Lebrons guy gonna get close to 40 again tonight?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

LeBron set the precedent when he went to Miami. Once he did that it became okay for the stars to join forces.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    LeBron set the precedent when he went to Miami. Once he did that it became okay for the stars to join forces.
    What about Pierce, Garnett, and Allen?

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Garnett was acquired in a trade.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Who is his guy?

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28535

This thread full of guys that bet the wrong side...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

The Final was meant to make up for the shit show weve seen all playoffs,but its been the cherry on the shit show cake.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Ironic that James is being undone in the same fashion he got his first title; by a "super team". I wonder what he thinks of Durant... What goes around comes around.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Looks like he's done with 33 points.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 218

Y'all acting like the series is over... last time I checked it's best of 7
    GSW only up 2 games...

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Y'all acting like the series is over... last time I checked it's best of 7
    GSW only up 2 games...
    Yeah and they've took them to the woodshed in both games,we wanted close games not 20 point blowouts.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yeah, the Cavs are gonna win 4 of 5 and Miranda Kerr will be my wife.

Thor4140

if this doesn't show u how bad the EAst is nothing will. Boston was the worst one seed in the history of the NBA. Getting beat by 30 40 a night and the same team that wax them is now getting waxed. In typical nba fashion tho the Cavs will get a game. watch how Curry and Durant forget how to shoot. This league doesn't want to embarrass their poster boy Lebron with a complete wipeout.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

I bought season seats to the SouthBay Lakers so if you want to catch a game KLC let me know.

BigDofBA

Series is over. This is different. Last year Green got suspended and the Warriors didn't have durant.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Looks like he's done with 33 points.
    Gonna hear all tomorrow how Lebron is getting no help yet his guy is doing most of the damage.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    What about Pierce, Garnett, and Allen?
    What about them?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Series is over. This is different. Last year Green got suspended and the Warriors didn't have durant.
    Didn't Durant and Curry BOTH give up 3-1 leads in last year playoffs???

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Didn't Durant and Curry BOTH give up 3-1 leads in last year playoffs???
    You know it's over. If they both choke Klay Thompson will just drop 50.

Cuse0323

LeBron shouldn't have lobbied for Love. He's a bum, and Wiggins is much better. The Cavs messed up taking Bennett as well. Sorry that the GS management is more intelligent. Curry, Klay, and Draymond in the 2nd round. They added Iggy, and Livingston. Great moves. The Cavs messed up their picks. Tough break. LeBron left so they could get top picks for three years. Tristan was even a stretch. Not the fault of the CBA.

Mac4Lyfe

You know it's over. If they both choke Klay Thompson will just drop 50.
    I'm still on Cav's in 6. If the refs called either of these games even it would be 1 to 1 right now. GS getting away with murder by grabbing and holding on defense and offense. They look like NFL linebackers blocking guys out there. Cleveland and the refs will settle down and make this a series.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    LeBron shouldn't have lobbied for Love. He's a bum, and Wiggins is much better. The Cavs messed up taking Bennett as well. Sorry that the GS management is more intelligent. Curry, Klay, and Draymond in the 2nd round. They added Iggy, and Livingston. Great moves. The Cavs messed up their picks. Tough break. LeBron left so they could get top picks for three years. Tristan was even a stretch. Not the fault of the CBA.
    How can you fault a team that has gone to the Finals 3 years in a row and are the defending champions??? People were whining the same time last year when they were down as well. This is a 7 game series. Let's see what happens first before you scalp the heads of Cav's front office.

BigDofBA

I'm still on Cav's in 6. If the refs called either of these games even it would be 1 to 1 right now. GS getting away with murder by grabbing and holding on defense and offense. They look like NFL linebackers blocking guys out there. Cleveland and the refs will settle down and make this a series.
    GSW 28-1 since March and are 14-0 in the playoffs winning every game by 15+.

You really think they're going to lose 4 out of 5?

I hate them but I'm not crazy. This is over.

packerd_00

Come on man,the fat lady is warming up,the Warriors have demolished them in both games,their was no chance they were winning either of these games.

Expecting them to win the next four is asking for the moon.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-04-17 at 10:15 PM.

Cuse0323

How can you fault a team that has gone to the Finals 3 years in a row and are the defending champions??? People were whining the same time last year when they were down as well. This is a 7 game series. Let's see what happens first before you scalp the heads of Cav's front office.
    I'm not whining. I'm happy. The Cavs get a free pass to the Finals out of the East. They have no shot, Mac. It is what it is, and you're smart enough to realize that. They made bad picks, while LeBron was gone and GS didn't.

I watched my one NBA game of the postseason. I'm all set. I said from the beginning of the year that I would literally put my left nut up. GSW are not losing, but if you wanna donate, than donate to me not the books.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I agree. When you have James on your team you should be able to compete with anyone. Wiggins could have developed into a better defensive player under James' tutelage. James wanted his dream team teammate... bad move.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I agree. When you have James on your team you should be able to compete with anyone. Wiggins could have developed into a better defensive player under James' tutelage. James wanted his dream team teammate... bad move.
    Lebron wants to win now and love was rly the only or best available big at the time. Wiggins is still developing

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    I'm to the point that I can't watch the NBA anymore. I've decided to stop betting it and watching it. The product, in my opinion, is unwatchable.
    So your unable to bet on it because of a players. You must have not been making money.

IBetYou

Thompson was a GOOD pick though. Right now they're asking him to play PF and that's why he's a non-factor. I think of him as a shorter Andre Drummond.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    That heat team was very beatable.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That heat team was very beatable.
    Yes but if you remember when James signed there everyone thought it was a joke that 2 of the top 3 players in the league were joining up along with a top 10-15 player in Bosh.
    Points Awarded:

italianbandit gave t-wizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

You are right about The Heat, but Warriors deal won't happen again. Truly a special home grown team + Durant.

Really a unique situation, not the least of which is that the Superstar they acquired happens to be a pretty humble, unselfish dude.

Their 3 previous stars were drafted, 7th, 11th and 35th. Great job drafting. They deserve this.

They also have a great brand of basketball going. Acquiring a star can go awry many a time. Could have happened here if not for coaching, etc.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Haven't watched one minute of NBA playoffs yet. It's not fun to watch at all. the product sucks
    Agreed, it is an embarrassment. I really hope more NBA players continue to whine about politics and racism, that makes it even better.

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah and they've took them to the woodshed in both games,we wanted close games not 20 point blowouts.
    We always want close games but the brand of ball played now lends itself to these type of scores. It's a 3 pt shot game now where real defense isn't encouraged/allowed . Get used to it. You will see plenty of these types of series.

All GS did was win 2 games on their home floor. It is what is supposed to happen

Last year
    game 1 was 104-89
    game 2 was 110-77

makes no difference. Cleveland hits their 3's in game 3 and their bench shows up, then it is their turn to win by 20
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

And Curry was hurt and they lost their center, Bogut.

First 123 Last