JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Logged out of my account for the day. Not going back in.. 8 unit day.. not about to throw it away. Btw.. that spurs 1H +4 has Trap written all over it
    haha yeah todays ass was still kicked though.. no doubt. good job

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4191

Jay, for the most part I liked your plays up until Hou/SA game. I had easy money thread saying the line has been a joke. Bet alt lines. One would hit for sure. I killed it today and get no high five anywhere. I don't give a flying fck if anyone thinks because I'm not a "pro" on here doesn't mean I don't know how to win money. I don't usually pipe up on a single bet anywhere unless I'm 90 percent sure and firing away, no looking back. Anyway, keep up the good work. I will follow and read, but during the week I can't make good spot picks too often due to busy schedule. Best of luck and keep picking winners.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    Jay, for the most part I liked your plays up until Hou/SA game. I had easy money thread saying the line has been a joke. Bet alt lines. One would hit for sure. I killed it today and get no high five anywhere. I don't give a flying fck if anyone thinks because I'm not a "pro" on here doesn't mean I don't know how to win money. I don't usually pipe up on a single bet anywhere unless I'm 90 percent sure and firing away, no looking back. Anyway, keep up the good work. I will follow and read, but during the week I can't make good spot picks too often due to busy schedule. Best of luck and keep picking winners.
    yeah alot of idiots on here make a big deal about "pro" on here.. beside the fact that it gets donated to st jude (allegedly) i dont see a point in becoming pro. i dont care about 15% off on pizza or whatever it is lol

but keep picking winners dude.. youre fairly new to the channel also so dont take it to heart lol and you have to show consistency or you will get booed and trolled out of here. quick. good luck

First 12