abzfarah
    abzfarah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Sunday Game Analysis

Long time lurker, will start to contribute.

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors

I have Cavs completely annihilating Toronto once again. This team is hell bent on getting their 1 week rest, Ty is not playing Lebron 40+ min per game without a reason. Injured Lowry doesn't help either.

Cavs -6.5 2U

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards
    The series score doesn't accurately reflect, I believe, the momentum shift that has occurred since Game 2. This series could have easily been 2-1 in Wiz favour. John Wall is the fastest PG in the league, playing at an All-Star level and has been bringing great D in these playoffs thus far. IT is the worst defensive PG in the NBA and whose team is heavily reliant on his production. Shut down IT and a win is guaranteed. He is at best at home and I don't think Celtics can recover from a 1st half beat down the will receive tomorrow night.

Wiz 1st Half -3 and Full Game -4.5 2U
    San Antonio Spurs vs Houston Rockets
    I think Spurs have figured out the Rockets. They are locked in running them off the 3 point line and their big men play has been nothing but admirable. Spurs have taken the gamble on putting Leanard on Harden and it has payed off. Harden has been extremely frustrated in his inability to draw fouls due to terrific discipline by the Spurs. I think Spurs also sense some urgency to closeout Houston quickly as the Warriors will be getting a sweep.....

Spurs +5.5 @ 1.91 1U

I'm also liking the Half-Time/Full-Time Double props, Spurs 1st Half/Rockets FT @ 8.5 just to hedge. This is a must win Rockets for Rockets to avoid a 3-1 deficit. Who knows if HOU bench actually show up and try something else besides jacking up 3s, if they all get hot they may be able to muster a win. This is if Harden actually comes and balls out instead of playing to get fouled like he has been this series. 1/4 unit.
    Last edited by abzfarah; 05-07-17 at 04:14 AM.
    Points Awarded:

RenaissanceBet gave abzfarah 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Cavs tonight. Seems safe

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Parlayed both cavs - the points and spurs money line. Hope it pays off!