greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

sunday nba winning picks may 7

cavs favoring craptors by 7.. you know cavs gonna sweep the craps off their home court. that feces of a team is just a regular season stat padders. with or without their crap star player they will get blow out again. Thought they had a 10 percent chancw of beating cavs but they are -200 percent of beating the cavs. lay the 7 and under 215..
    cavs -7band under 215

wizards giving the celts 4.5 , wiz coukd of been 3-0 but their stupid star players doesnt know which team he is actually playing for. with all those turnovers especially late in games cost them. wizards is the better team but they make stupid mistakes and at times screw themselves out of shot clocks. wall needs to be smarter. i still see wizards push the pacw in 1h and getting a good lead. boston is jist too slow except thomas. we see IT got hot in first 2 games and over came huge deficits. This game will be just like the first three with wizards taking a lead in first half but this time again boston will not be recovering from it, wizards plays a bit better at home and tbey will hokd on to tbeir lead and cover the 4.5. wizards finally knowa how to play thomas..
    picks wizards -4.5

okay we are back to houstons taking on spurs.. originally i thought houston would sweep spurs because of their shooting abilities and speed. But for whatever reason they stop running after they missed a few shots and play spurs pace game. i dont see houston winning any more games because harded is a ball hog and kills too much time allowing spurs defense to setup. A jump shooting will live and die by threes.. spurs have figured oit how to play the rockets.. pick for this game is spurs +5.5 and spurs ml.

there you have it
    . BOL see u at the window

JPTerriers8
    JPTerriers8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

I'm on the same plays but I am torn with wizards. How confident are you that they cover or is ML the best bet

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

YES SIR!

Great plays! Im on the exact same plays gonna parlay them too!

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

thats the pace houston needs to play.. where the hell did that came from all of a sudden. rocks need to dictate the oace to win..