greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

wizards are done and wall is no leader

wizards live and die with john wall.. dude is good offensive player but he makes dumb mistakes when it counts. he also used too much clock and make miracle passes that gets stolen. I dont know why when they are in bonus, they dont drive in, instead you see wall dancing around the arc and takes a buzzer beater.. this is why he is no leader and they live and die by his decision. there is no other player in that team that step up..Also i have never see a star player turnover so much all the years i have watch sports, any sports....

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

I have no clue why he didn't drive that play in and get a foul.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Bradley Beal was ghost, can't put this L on Wall

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

I agree, Beal is a bigtime choker, again and again. Maybe some day he will get over it -realise it's just basketball.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Wall had a tough fadeaway shot at the end of regulation and missed. Beal had a wide open look on the putback -came right to him and he didn't even draw iron pfft.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

i regret not taking Boston series .

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I was too busy placing ML bets on Boston when they were down in the 1st half so I didnt watch until 4th quarter when they got closer, but Wall had 40 pts on 50% shooting and 13 assists nobody else had more than 16 pts, seems he needed more help how much can you blame him.

I bet on @Isaiah_Thomas today!