2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This thread awesome! one idiot chimes in the next waiting in the wings to lend confirmation to the legitimacy of the fix! Lmfao

Ya'll seriously fuckin retarded if you believe the crap you have written in this thread.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

If I were running a league I would love help from the officials to keep games close to the spread...give people their fix and win or lose people will keep watching and keep betting...feed em just enough for them not to OD, and even if some do, fk it, there are new players every day...

...if games in all leagues are not influenced in some way to keep them close, someone damn sure better find a way...bleed that block

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

I hardly bet NBA. But I do think most of the NBA games are rigged, at least, in the point spread side.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is funny...

Houston Game 3 opening line was -3.5 (crazy low)

And as you can clearly see... San Antonio destroyed them.

But why is the opening line in Game 4 -5.5

Because mysteriously... Houston will get all the calls they weren't getting in Game 3. Pop will probably get 2 techs and be thrown out. And Houston will win by 20+ Like writing a WWE scripted match man.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This thread awesome! one idiot chimes in the next waiting in the wings to lend confirmation to the legitimacy of the fix! Lmfao

Ya'll seriously fuckin retarded if you believe the crap you have written in this thread.
    You're probably one of these idiots that believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack planned out by a guy in a cave or better yet, believes that the US invades these countries to help bring order you're a sheep if you don't think these games aren't manipulated or even scripted to some point. It's all a business and when you realize that, you'll see how blantant the rigging is.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This is funny...

Because mysteriously... Houston will get all the calls they weren't getting in Game 3. Pop will probably get 2 techs and be thrown out. And Houston will win by 20+ Like writing a WWE scripted match man.
    Exactly, right on the money. I wouldnt be surprised if they push this series 7 games.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Next game

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

This is funny...

You are dumb and clueless.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave jayc88 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Moneyshot where are your women you not posted pics in a long time

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

Face it. You are a loser. But, anyone who gambles is.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    You're probably one of these idiots that believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack planned out by a guy in a cave or better yet, believes that the US invades these countries to help bring order you're a sheep if you don't think these games aren't manipulated or even scripted to some point. It's all a business and when you realize that, you'll see how blantant the rigging is.
    At least, someone is with some sense.

2daBank

Holy shit you are fuckin stupid. Also a little bitch calling me a sheep from safety of interweb, get knocked out face to face but of course we know your retarded ass wouldn't dare say shit anywhere other than safety of your mommies basement.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    At least, someone is with some sense.
    You 2 retards should hook up.

TheMoneyShot

This is funny...

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post

You are dumb and clueless.
    Yeah... I'm really dumb and clueless. Everything that I said would happen... DID... except pops 2 techs.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Yeah... I'm really dumb and clueless. Everything that I said would happen... DID... except pops 2 techs.
    Exactly lol same with the wizards. Boston wins back and home 100%

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Exactly lol same with the wizards. Boston wins back and home 100%
    Boston wins in 7. Spurs win on 7. Warriors sweep tomorrow.

Now tell who wins game 6 in NHL at Pittsburgh and game 7 in Anaheim. Oh wait that isn't that easy cause it's honest.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Games are really boring this year almost every game is blow out unwatchable but good for betting 3 out 3 today

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Now tell who wins game 6 in NHL at Pittsburgh and game 7 in Anaheim. Oh wait that isn't that easy cause it's honest.
    I think you're right. Don't really see a road team winning again in the two long series. Don't think Wiz or Rockets can win a game 7 on the road, if any want a shot they need to win game 5.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think you're right. Don't really see a road team winning again in the two long series. Don't think Wiz or Rockets can win a game 7 on the road, if any want a shot they need to win game 5.
    Also if either the rockets or wiz win game 5 on the road you can be sure that they lose game 6 at home cause the series are going 7

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If it's rigged, why aren't they making the games more entertaining?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

bet every favorite yawn.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If it's rigged, why aren't they making the games more entertaining?
    Cause the rigging brings in more revenue with the 7th games. NBA just a money hungry league. Look at NHL. Incredibly exciting playoffs. They just let the teams play.

The Giant

Cause the rigging brings in more revenue with the 7th games. NBA just a money hungry league..
    There have been plenty of sweeps/short series.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

The people who doubt rigging of any sort going on are obviously in denial. It doesn't take much to shave points anywhere by anybody. An intentional agreed missed free throw by a few teammates, to a few missed blocking outs, to a "bad pass". A few of these in any game means at least 8 points. And we all know this happens all the time. The refs are in the know and possibly on the take also.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    There have been plenty of sweeps/short series.
    Take out the cavs and warriors and that has hardly happened. Every series not involving those two went at least 6.

The Giant

Take out the cavs and warriors and that has hardly happened. Every series not involving those two went at least 6.
    Yeah, because if you take out those two teams you have great parity in the league. What's your point?

Great teams (warriors/cavaliers) are dominating weak teams, and the others are all battling it out.

What exactly do you want?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Anyone have video of Green making the foul with 5 seconds left? maybe a clip leading up to the foul to see if he looks up to the scoreboard.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Lakerboy i have no knowledge of hockey but I'm hearing either oilers or senators will win it all.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    The people who doubt rigging of any sort going on are obviously in denial. It doesn't take much to shave points anywhere by anybody. An intentional agreed missed free throw by a few teammates, to a few missed blocking outs, to a "bad pass". A few of these in any game means at least 8 points. And we all know this happens all the time. The refs are in the know and possibly on the take also.
    Refs are 100% in the know and are told ahead of time who to favor. Knowing whether non-star players are in on it as well, is a whole nothing issue.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

give me your wisdom for game 5..... i think the rockets are going to suck and lose it, but let me know how it's going to play out so I can tweak my bets if necessary, particularly if I'm missing something.....

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Holy shit you are fuckin stupid. Also a little bitch calling me a sheep from safety of interweb, get knocked out face to face but of course we know your retarded ass wouldn't dare say shit anywhere other than safety of your mommies basement.
    Man, I thought you've changed a bit since the last time you were here. Oh well, some people never change. When someone has opposing view, or even different pick, you will go ballistic, telling blow their heads off etc. And you still live with mama jokes. First, you need to get all the help for your anger management and substance abuse. Maybe, you can then have a decent conversation.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    give me your wisdom for game 5..... i think the rockets are going to suck and lose it, but let me know how it's going to play out so I can tweak my bets if necessary, particularly if I'm missing something.....
    I didn't expect the injury to NeNe. I think this might be a turning point. Pops is good with match ups. This might be a huge loss to the Rockets. Again, the 2 days off from Game 6 to Game 7 will be huge for San Antonio.

Charles Barkley on TNT just said this years playoffs is the WORST EVER! Even he knows.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Well that was about the worst beat I've ever had and I've had a lot of bad ones! I had over 216 1/2 live. Two blatant goaltendings not called under 2 minutes. The players even stopped on the last one expecting the obvious call and everyone was confused. Then on the last play with a few seconds to go the guy misses a dunk point blank!!! FML

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Well that was about the worst beat I've ever had and I've had a lot of bad ones! I had over 216 1/2 live. Two blatant goaltendings not called under 2 minutes. The players even stopped on the last one expecting the obvious call and everyone was confused. Then on the last play with a few seconds to go the guy misses a dunk point blank!!! FML
    The game had no chance of going over, total bs to bring back the starters under 6 up 15ish. Luckily with that missed dunk I won my under 216 bet lol

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

I didn't expect the injury to NeNe. I think this might be a turning point. Pops is good with match ups. This might be a huge loss to the Rockets. Again, the 2 days off from Game 6 to Game 7 will be huge for San Antonio.

Charles Barkley on TNT just said this years playoffs is the WORST EVER! Even he knows.
    Money, I'm leaning rockets to win this game. Nene's injury isn't as bad with capela being younger and more athletic and I think they got a harrell guy. Spurs wont hang with gs, so I like houston to advance, this next game is crucial.

First 12