greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

sunday nba picks

boston celtics is favoring the wizards by 4.5 with a total of 215.5. personally, i think boston is too small for washington, and speed wise washington has the advantage., but boston have a better ball iq. Botb team is quite similar but wiz got post players and boston sort of not. so as far as guards goes, i think both team is identical.and a lot of floppers. so, washington should be able to get an early lead since boston loves to shoot jumpers just from everywhere. wizards should have a good chance to win this game or atleast keep it close til the end. my pick for this game is wizards +4.5 and maybe pplay the over 215.5 since both teams plays no defense especially boston in early games.. pick is washington +4.5 and over 215.5

next we got clippers favkring jazz by 4 points. clippers push the pace a bit and got a good lead where jazz was slow as hell and have been shooting badly. Utah should have win last game but they screw them self by not shooting. I dont think utah gonna let this game slip again. clippers are just too small for utah and have bad defense. my pick for this game is jazz +4 and possibly sprinkle the ml.

skinhead
    skinhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5813

tail

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by skinhead View Post
    tail
    Thought your avatar was a girl wacking off a guys bird with her feet

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

damn wiz..still a good day..hit my 1h ml wiz parlay n jazz...was not aware that morris was out coukd of hedge 2h..
    Last edited by greypimps; 04-30-17 at 08:31 PM.