greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

nba friday picks

atl favoring byv3 to the wizzals...wiz got better guards than atl and also has more bigs than atl. both teams make their home court stands. However i think this is gonna be a tough game to cap with a slight edge on wiz.. Atl has been hot at home but i think this is the game howard foul out early and leave atl with no bigs in the paint... if im going toncap this game i play wizards +3 and to closed it out..wiz wins by 5

boston favoring bulls by 2... bulls gave boston a run last game. expect samething early in the game but boston should pull it away and close the series as well. pick boston by 7 to 12 points..

that brings us to the final game of the night.. utahbjazz is giving 6 points to the slipperybl clippers. CP has been playing his ass off but his team just sucks. But cp will maintain control of this game. clip is down one 1 amd a half big cuz speights is not a true big. utah has a great defense but theor lack of shooting attempts and percentage allow clips to keep it close.. this will be a close game and expect some high scoring as well. clips will push pace but utah should win tbis game but will not cover the spread. pick clios +6 .

greypimps

point spreads are going opposite direction.. all lines are half poiint swing now.. looks like picks are on spot...

greypimps

bol

greypimps

wiz and boston looking good

2-0 so far... one more game

3-0 for the night.. man these round one games seem so easy
    Last edited by greypimps; 04-29-17 at 09:36 AM.