lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Refs have taken over in Houston

Foul Central

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Been the same shit every game bro. This series is trash. The Rockets are bad for basketball.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

If OKC were to win this, the refs will need security leaving the arena tonight.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Garbage bro

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Series hard to watch

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I hate watching these two teams. The Thunder are such an ugly team to watch. Westbrook does incredible shit every night but he will never understand how to dial it back and it will be his downfall.

The Rockets are bad for the league. This insistence on forcing 3 pointers makes for a bad product. I understand the logic but it's bad basketball. They go out of their way to shoot 3s. Then you have that shithead Harden finding loopholes in the rules and drawing bullshit fouls. He can go play in traffic.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

If I see the refs continue to give Houston the lean in 3 point fouls im going to puke...garbage

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    If I see the refs continue to give Houston the lean in 3 point fouls im going to puke...garbage
    Harden and Lou Williams both lead the league in drawing those bullshit 3 point fouls. They run off a high pick and as soon as you come to defend it, they lunge into you with their arms flailing and the refs call it everytime. WTF? That is the most cheesiest shit I've ever seen in the game of basketball. It's offensive flopping. I absolutely hate defensive flopping but this offensive flopping shit is even worst. The NBA needs to clean this shit up immediately.

There was I think 67 free throws in this shitty game tonight. 67... Are you fukking kidding me. That is worst than Gonzaga/UNC free throw fest. That's like a free throw every other possession. Learn to swallow your whistle refs and let them play. No blood, no fukking foul. Tell these bitches to stop flopping and actually play basketball.