Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Damn...jazz pulling away -___-

Smoove
    howbow dah
    Smoove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Game gonna come down to the final possession, need cp3 to takeover here...
    Game is already over bud

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Clips overrated. .jazz underrated. ..FACT! !!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Game not over...

vegaschulo

Its over lokooooooo

vegaschulo

Loko i dont have a bank roll like you bro pero sabes que i make my money slowly. ..50$ jazz ml bro..and thats big for me..only in play off i go big

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Loko i dont have a bank roll like you bro pero sabes que i make my money slowly. ..50$ jazz ml bro..and thats big for me..only in play off i go big
    Bro I dont have thousands of dollars in my account either. I started with like $50 and made close to $1500. Most my bets are small unless im confident in them like I was on this play. I was wrong. Good win on the jazz tho

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Good win jazz backers

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

that was a nice game to watch.. jazz is a solid team.. they wont do anything next round though.. not enough offense.. they will be blow out games

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker09 View Post
    that was a nice game to watch.. jazz is a solid team.. they wont do anything next round though.. not enough offense.. they will be blow out games
    Yeah great game and yeah that offense needs work.

vegaschulo

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Bro I dont have thousands of dollars in my account either. I started with like $50 and made close to $1500. Most my bets are small unless im confident in them like I was on this play. I was wrong. Good win on the jazz tho
    Bro im not that successful in nba im a mlb guy pero i do good in playoffs. .just now getting hot..i watch certain teams like the nuggets(yes i know they didn't make it) but my style of betting is the non popular teams (t wolfs ..heats..twins..Rockies) ..i look at certain match ups and go from there. .jazz play good and play with heart. .they been the not talk about team but i love those kind of sleeper teams....had spurs -11 also but i dont post games just put my 2cents in n get outi follow certain cappers like you but do my own research b4 i bet or just go off my knowledge of the game..im no sports guru but i can call certain games specially my bases. .anyway i hope you notice jazz is the better team by now..lol

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Bro im not that successful in nba im a mlb guy pero i do good in playoffs. .just now getting hot..i watch certain teams like the nuggets(yes i know they didn't make it) but my style of betting is the non popular teams (t wolfs ..heats..twins..Rockies) ..i look at certain match ups and go from there. .jazz play good and play with heart. .they been the not talk about team but i love those kind of sleeper teams....had spurs -11 also but i dont post games just put my 2cents in n get outi follow certain cappers like you but do my own research b4 i bet or just go off my knowledge of the game..im no sports guru but i can call certain games specially my bases. .anyway i hope you notice jazz is the better team by now..lol
    Loko you know what the crazy thing is, I'm going back to the clippers game 6 bro I just got a feeling. My game is football and Ive made a lot of money betting in this postseason off gut calls so let's see what happens.

First 12