europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Bulls good series, possible upset?

I liked Boston in regular season but not so sure about them in playoffs. Teams will try late to force the ball out of IT hands and others will have to step up.. Not so sure about them..I think Bulls will give them all they can handle.. With Butler and Wade they have go to guy in the end.. They improved on defensive end with Zipser, Valentine, Grant, MCW.. Rondo if healthy even though he is no threat on O end.. I just think Bulls win 2 games at least.. Thinking playing them first game ATS and some on ML.. Boston solid well coached but it will be a bit different in playoffs..

What you all think?

europe_baller

So sad for IT..horrible..but good start of the series for bulls and easy money..

europe_baller

I don't bet often cavs but I will bet them tonight.. They missed a lot of ft's, a lot of open 3's for irving and some great plays from PG kept previous one close.. I don't think Indy repeats that.. I will play Cleveland -8

Also Memphis +11.. I do think they will have problems scoring in this series but their defense should keep it much closer than last one.. Parker had great game which I dont think he will sustain throughout playoffs on regular basis.. Spurs should finish series fairly easy but I think 11 points might be enough here.. We will see...

Good luck all

europe_baller

bad beats/bets last night..

2 units on Boston -7
    1 unit on Raptoprs -2.5 first quarter
    1 unit parlay rangers and sharks
    .5 units parlay raptors under 194, clippers over 103.5 and celtics ML..

Good luck..

europe_baller

Hit raptors and won 2.5 units on parlay on rangers and sharks..Lost some live on boston and clippers full game while hitting clippers ht.. This i sjust for my tracking...

Not sure why I bet against Bulls this game when i knew they are bad matchups for Celtics and have been saying it all along.. oh wel...