Mr.Goodkat
    Mr.Goodkat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Why not increase your bankroll?

The cavs series is going off at -1000 which for all intensive purposes would net a 10% return in a week or two. In real world terms this is a 260%-520% yearly yield. If I knew a stock that could do this with minimal risk I would be on it like flies on shit. Why not tie up most of your bankroll for the opening round and build a cushion for the remaining games. Cavs out round 1 to pacers come on.
    Someone give me a reason not to put my whole bank on this......

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

I'd actually go a step further and parlay(if possible) that cavs bet with boston and GSW winning ...I use bovada and those bets aren't available to me yet, might have to switch to 5dimes or whatever site has lines up.

Mr.Goodkat

Don't think bodog lets you parlay futures/series bets most sites i have tried don't. Gsw is around -8000 not sure id put them in there anyway for peanuts in case lightning strikes/ random injury. Also boston is soft as baby shit. Stroke bulls will give them all they can handle. Cavs didnt want them...

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

i parlayed spurs bos rockets

and i plan on taking pats ml all next year once again

FAT JUICE but locks are locks...

Mr.Goodkat

Easy money my friends, easy money. I'd still try to catch the line if you can after this win. Pacers will not win the series. Not a home run but free money.

johnnydallaz
    johnnydallaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I can give you 3 reasons

#1) risking your entire bankroll is a rookie mistake. I'm pretty sure we have all made that move once or twice and hopefully learned from it.
    #2) the NBA has some off the worst officiating I have ever witnessed, and will actually push for certain teams to advance in playoffs.
    #3) just because it's the playoffs doesn't mean you need to go crazy and bet the house. So many other opportunities in other sports (MLB,NHL, and even soccer) to make money. Get in the mindset of grinding, after all it's a marathon not a sprint...

either way, best of luck to you my friend

Mr.Goodkat

I respect your opinion but sometimes you gotta take a shot. Spot betting big on favorites has done me well so far granted they have been few and far between. Also fyi i strongly agree with your #2 & 3 nba pushing for cavs gs rematch and this is a marathon for sure been truckin the better part of 2 decades and still live for the action.

johnnydallaz

I agree with spot betting just not with the whole bankroll. Your right, cle won't lose to the ind but they should also be winning at home by more then a point. Whats your veiw of the other eastern teams like Boston and Washington? I have future tickets on cle to win the Eastern conference but the way they have played this 2nd half of the season worries me...

johnnydallaz

Sure hope I'm still in the game 20 years from now, respect to u sir!