Tonight We See If Cavs Are For Real

Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics - Wednesday, April 05, 2017 8:05 PM
    505 Cleveland Cavaliers +4 -110 +155 Over 219½ -110
    506 Boston Celtics -4 -110 -175 Under 219½ -110

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Tonight means nothing. They will lose tonight, split the season series with the celtics and beat them in ECF to make the finals again.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Lebron already preparing for a loss

"Their crowd is going to be great, and it's a very good team we're going to be playing against tomorrow," James said of the Celtics, who are 8-2 in their past 10 games. "We know that. Taking nothing from them, they've been playing some great ball, but I'm not one to get caught up in the regular season. I'm sorry. I've been to six straight Finals, man. I'm the last person to ask about a regular-season game, dude. Sorry."

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Boston a non factor in the playoffs Miami and Washington the only threats.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Both teams are non factors lol Miami will lose to the cavs in the first round and Washington won't get past the 2nd round.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What a stupid thread. You seriously need tonight to determine whether the reigning NBA champs are for real? Good god what a dope you are jj.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Miami isn't even going to make the playoffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tonight decided eastern conference final winner

Mega game

Rookies here

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Mega game

Rookies here
    Boston is giving alot. Cavs playing so many games lately

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Back to back games for the Cavs and no Tristan Thompson either..

In on Boston -4 myself...

Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said he planned to play all his players on the back end of the back-to-back. The Cavaliers are 1-9 on back ends this season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cavalie...7066--nba.html

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Mega game

Rookies here
    Lol tonight? So the other two matchups meant nothing? I already told you boston wins tonight and losses in 7 games in the ECF. "Rookies", says the guy who opens up a thread about a regular season game determining a teams' future

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said he planned to play all his players on the back end of the back-to-back. The Cavaliers are 1-9 on back ends this season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cavalie...7066--nba.html
    Jibs those don't correlate well since Lue sat starters in each of those b2bs. Looks like a trap line to me the whole world knows the Cavs struggles lately.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Lol tonight? So the other two matchups meant nothing? I already told you boston wins tonight and losses in 7 games in the ECF. "Rookies", says the guy who opens up a thread about a regular season game determining a teams' future
    You watch your mouth when addressing the Saloon Moderator

jj has connections and this new mod power has him wanting to show it off, tread lightly

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jibs those don't correlate well since Lue sat starters in each of those b2bs. Looks like a trap line to me the whole world knows the Cavs struggles lately.
    1-9 is still a trend that is not easy to over look especially since this game is on the road. The Cavs just simply aren't that good in back to backs whether starting players got limited minutes or sat out the night before or not...

Tristan Thompson is also out and he's their enforcer, heart and soul in the middle.. Boston should dominate the boards and handle the Cavs tonight unless Lebron goes off and has the game of his life...

I really like Boston's chances at home in this game.. I think they get up big for this game and win by double digits.. Boston is well rested and they should run them out of the building....

Last 5 for Boston -

Mar 24 vs Phoenix W 130 - 120
    Mar 26 vs Miami W 112 - 108
    Mar 29 vs Milwaukee L 103 - 100
    Mar 31 vs Orlando W 117 - 116
    Apr 2 @ New York W 110 - 94
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Apr 5 vs Cleveland 5:00 PM PDT
    ESPN, CSNE, FSOH
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-05-17 at 03:20 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Cavs need an early lead or they will fold like a card table

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

no TT.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Not sure why everyone thinks that because TT is out that Boston will become a good rebounding team.

Cavs +4 for me.

ESPECIALLY after LeDonk came out and said that the game means virtually nothing. This from a guy that just played 50 minutes in an OT game against Indiana.

GL all

jjgold

If I was betting I would take Cleve

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Not sure why everyone thinks that because TT is out that Boston will become a good rebounding team.

Cavs +4 for me.

ESPECIALLY after LeDonk came out and said that the game means virtually nothing. This from a guy that just played 50 minutes in an OT game against Indiana.

GL all
    Why would u take Cavs after knowing all that.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

want to take cavs but lebrons words dont inspire me this from a guy who doesnt give alot of shit about reg season games

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

James should never be a dog in the east any game

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Cav's opening up a can of whoop ass. They're playing better without no offense TT clogging up the lane. Their defense looks better too not having him in pick n roll.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Whatever the boston 2H bet is, pound it. That's easy money. They will win this game.

jjgold

They might be for real

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Looks like you picked the right game to bet on the Cavs. They finally decided to show up. Played nearly a flawless 1st half.

33-19 rebounding edge
    Only 2 turnovers

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

Great team

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cavs showed up.

Boston looks so rested up that they cant make shots, defend or rebound. Cavs aren't missing Tristan Thompson at all.. Looking like the defending champs should look in this game so far..

Blow out. Celtics need a miracle to win this game now .... Didn't see this happening...

MiDNiTe

damn wanted to take cavs +4 seemed alot but james speech made me sit this one out

jjgold

Boston pretenders

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Boston buried the over guys cold as ice

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Cavs showed up.
    Boston looks so rested up that they cant make shots, defend or rebound. Cavs aren't missing Tristan Thompson at all.. Looking like the defending champs should look in this game so far..
    Blow out. Celtics need a miracle to win this game now .... Didn't see this happening...
    Who can score on Boston apart from Thomas? They look like Steven's teams at Butler. Great defense, disciplined but void of offense and flawed at putting the ball in the hoop. For some reason, Horford has never played well against Lebron and the rest of the guys look like they are afraid to take a shot. Thomas can't do it by himself.

I think the Cav's are better without Tristan most of the time. He is horrible on offense, so teams play 5 on 4 defense against them. He's making all that fukking money and he can't make a 3 foot shot. His defense is so fukking overrated it's ridiculous. Teams run pick and roll through him and he gets beat like a drum. He does 1 thing well and that's get offensive rebounds against shitty teams. He rarely shows up against another quality big or against most good teams. I bet the Cav's are going to play their best games of the season these next 2 games with him out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who can score on Boston apart from Thomas? They look like Steven's teams at Butler. Great defense, disciplined but void of offense and flawed at putting the ball in the hoop. For some reason, Horford has never played well against Lebron and the rest of the guys look like they are afraid to take a shot. Thomas can't do it by himself.

I think the Cav's are better without Tristan most of the time. He is horrible on offense, so teams play 5 on 4 defense against them. He's making all that fukking money and he can't make a 3 foot shot. His defense is so fukking overrated it's ridiculous. Teams run pick and roll through him and he gets beat like a drum. He does 1 thing well and that's get offensive rebounds against shitty teams. He rarely shows up against another quality big or against most good teams. I bet the Cav's are going to play their best games of the season these next 2 games with him out.
    I guess Mac.. It's very clear to me that the Cavs will be back in the finals this year.. I doubt they will see little resistance from the East in these upcoming playoffs..

A 26 point blowout now and this is embarrassing for the Celtics.. WOW!!!! Celtics look like a college team against these Cavs tonight.. Undersized and out gunned for sure in all positions..

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I guess Mac.. It's very clear to me that the Cavs will be back in the finals this year.. I doubt they will see little resistance from the East in these upcoming playoffs..

A 26 point blowout now and this is embarrassing for the Celtics.. WOW!!!! Celtics look like a college team against these Cavs tonight.. Undersized and out gunned for sure in all positions..
    Celtics just missing had many many many open looks cavs defense still ass 5-26 from 3 come on this game is flat out cold shooting by celtics to much rest

jjgold

Boston played bad although can they beat Cleve 4 games?

MiDNiTe

no, look at past years lebrons teams always play much harder playoffs, he knows hes king of the east so he'll never leave east