Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Anyone see the end of the Pelicans - Nuggets game?

If you had the Nuggets ML, you can thank me. I paid off Jrue Holiday to make sure they won. If you watch the last 20 seconds of that game, you'll understand why.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

What happened, I didn't watch the game but suspected denver would win.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Had a baby bet on the +1.5 live then they got down more but came through, also had over 264 live and Denver kept missing ft's late but finally sealed the deal.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    What happened, I didn't watch the game but suspected denver would win.
    Denver up 1. Pelicans inbound the ball at midcourt with about 20 seconds left. Inbound comes to Holiday, he starts dribbling between the 3 point line and midcourt. He loses control of his dribble (no defender even touched the ball), and he literally knocks the ball himself into the backcourt for an over and back violation. I'm sure there's been fixed plays that looked less fixed that that. But that's not all.

Pelicans foul Denver after the over and back violation. Denver hits 1 FT. Denver now up 2. Pelicans ball with a chance to tie the game or hit a 3 with around 15 seconds left.

Holiday once again has the ball. He runs a high pick and roll with Cousins at the 3 point line. Holiday picks up his dribble and throws the ball direcly into the back of the outstretched arms of the defender that was shadowing Cousins. Denver steals the ball and gets fouled. They hit another FT. Now up 3. Holiday gets the ball again, races up the court, gets a clean look at 3 and it's wide left. Like not even close.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Denver up 1. Pelicans inbound the ball at midcourt with about 20 seconds left. Inbound comes to Holiday, he starts dribbling between the 3 point line and midcourt. He loses control of his dribble (no defender even touched the ball), and he literally knocks the ball himself into the backcourt for an over and back violation. I'm sure there's been fixed plays that looked less fixed that that. But that's not all.

Pelicans foul Denver after the over and back violation. Denver hits 1 FT. Denver now up 2. Pelicans ball with a chance to tie the game or hit a 3 with around 15 seconds left.

Holiday once again has the ball. He runs a high pick and roll with Cousins at the 3 point line. Holiday picks up his dribble and throws the ball direcly into the back of the outstretched arms of the defender that was shadowing Cousins. Denver steals the ball and gets fouled. They hit another FT. Now up 3. Holiday gets the ball again, races up the court, gets a clean look at 3 and it's wide left. Like not even close.
    Thanks bro, been looking for a video of that. Absolute fix and anyone who thinks a PROFESSIONAL basketball would make silly mistakes like that then you're a fool. They had to win to tighten the race for 8th since the blazers are starting to collapse.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Saw the whole thing.

Complete Holiday tank job.