MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz/Clipps

The LA Clippers are healthy and you have to excuse the poor effort on Saturday night against San Antonio as they were playing their first home game off their long 8 game road trip. Utah has historically struggled on the road against the Clippers losers of 6 of their past 9 against the Clips at Staples Center.
    I look for Baron Davis, Eric Gordon and Chris Kaman to lead a good bounce back effort from the Clippers.

LAC+5

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

I'm on the Clipper's 1st quarter, 1st half, game and ML... Let's cash this bitch

MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm on the Clipper's 1st quarter, 1st half, game and ML... Let's cash this bitch

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    is the epic run over?

i commend your balls if nothing else. proverbially speaking, that is.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Clips ML +180 ! nice payout there for a home win.
    let's roll

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

I have been riding the Jazz hard at home for several weeks now but have laid off on the road despite their recent success. I can be such a homer sometimes but profit brings up a great point about the Clips long road trip and their poor effort against the Spurs. This is a bad spot for the Jazz with the possible look ahead but no way will I bet the Clips, they are just too inconsistent and with all the coaching drama going on I think Dunleavy was smart for leaving. I lean Jazz but road favs are not profitable long term so I will pass but good luck!